Malcom Brown on the Trade Block

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
I wonder is this a situation like how we got Robert Quinn...a team desperate and will take anything to get rid of his contract? Can I get greedy with a 6th rounder lol? I'm essentially getting him on a one year deal and he can leave right afterwards right?

Just read the Saints are 70 million over the cap....they will release him. Question is....would he sign with Dallas? If you want the player....go get him now....Saints will probably take a 7th in a heartbeat just to move the contract. They need space. I'm making that trade in a NY minute.

HappyOnions

Datwin
Reaction score
Please make an offer... We are woefully inept at that position.

Woods and Crawford are just not going to cut it.

Hill is not looking like he was worth the 2nd round choice.

The verdict is out on Gallimore...

Tussinman

Reaction score
Cowboys won't do crap. Good affordable DTs under the age of 30 like Brown, Hankins, Shelton, and Harris show up in free agency all the time yet the cowboys never bring them in for a visit

ghst187

Reaction score
Yes a thousand times to Malcolm Brown. Draft pick, contract extension...yes.

blueblood70

Reaction score
You're right, I should have started a Dak thread instead.
be more creative..

lets bash Jsmith, Dlaw, zeke, and LC because they make more money then they were productive last year ..how about discus our FAS more who we keeping, why is the nfl taking so long to start tagging and signing players?

hmm, I dont make the rules..get over it igt clearly says for Cowboy news only..there other area of the site to post but maybe it was written far too complicated to follow??

Denim Chicken

Reaction score
hmm, I dont make the rules..get over it igt clearly says for Cowboy news only..there other area of the site to post but maybe it was written far too complicated to follow??

These Cowboys news?

welp saw somewhere that 0(ZERO)- of 22 first round qbs from 2009-2017 i believe are no longer with their original team..so thats what , 6years not one first round qb stuck with the team that drafted them. More are coming to up soon the years of failed 1st rounders could get extended..

before FA is over, before the draft and this shot is called, seriously, the Eagles..lmao

Last edited:

Carson

Reaction score
Yes a thousand times to Malcolm Brown. Draft pick, contract extension...yes.
Facts. For a day 3 pick? Done. He grew up about 3 hours away from Dallas. Cannot imagine he wouldn’t mind come back home to Texas

Last edited:

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
'your entire premise is wrong' says the person who is wrong.
Lol ok, lean in.

Good luck building a roster full of guys who don't exist and having a poor quarterback.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Interested enough to open, read, & post.
I'm not interested in the player. I did open the thread and read the Fans zone thread because I have an interest there but that's not where threads about players outside the Cowboys organization belong.

blueblood70

Reaction score
These Cowboys news?
yup refers to daks situation as one of the last starters left and hes not a first rounder. And next? refers to qb market and situation where dak might not get his money given all the cuts and trads to qbs like him..

but glad you waste time looking that up..im in your head..:lmao2: