Twitter: Maliek Collins reverse pancakes Connor Williams

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
How do you know it's coaching?

Go ahead. Start a baseless RUMOR and start gathering the sheep.

Unbelievable........
It's been going on for the past several years. They all do this. It's definitely coaching.

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
It's been going on for the past several years. They all do this. It's definitely coaching.
Yah. The OL gets blasted off the line and pancaked.

Seriously........show me where it's coaching, coach.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Yah. The OL gets blasted off the line and pancaked.

Seriously........show me where it's coaching, coach.
Another poster just explained how. I'm sure you saw it. You're just here to troll my posts. You high school band boys are hilarious.

Seven

Reaction score
Another poster just explained how. I'm sure you saw it. You're just here to troll my posts. You high school band boys are hilarious.
I don't troll wannabes. I don't troll, trolls. So relax. You are definitely safe.

Is this poster privy to the coaching staff? Does he go to meetings?

I'll wait.

Hint......people like you post rumors in an attempt to lead us to believe you know football.

You have NO clue as to what is going on with a professional football team.

Busted. Don't feel bad...... there's hundreds of you.

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
For those saying that it was a dead play since the ball wasn't snapped?

Wrong.

Just because the ball wasn't snapped doesn't mean the play was known and executed by all. It's obvious it was a practice play that went by cadence. You can see Connor Williams make the first initial move before Maliek started moving, so Connor knew the play was live.
Bruh do ppl really believe that every rep actually has a ball snapped? Especially a 1v1 lol

DeaconBlues

M'Kevon
Reaction score
Bad form, bad feet. Other than that . . .

Somebody told me McGovern would beat out Williams. Might owe him an apology. How, after a rookie year, with considerable playing time, are you planting both feet and standing straight up at the snap??

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
I don't troll wannabes. I don't troll, trolls. So relax. You are definitely safe.

Is this poster privy to the coaching staff? Does he go to meetings?

I'll wait.

Hint......people like you post rumors in an attempt to lead us to believe you know football.

You have NO clue as to what is going on with a professional football team.

Busted. Don't feel bad...... there's hundreds of you.
Hey, numbskull, more posters are explaining what is wrong with Connor's technique. Who is responsible for that? Coaching. What are you, Colombo's gf or something?

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
One play in practice. I don't see the need to make a mountain out of this molehill. Connor Williams played well last year for a rookie. I expect him to play better this year.

Sometimes the guy on the other side just makes a great play. Credit Maelik Collins with a good push. Hope we see a lot of that in games.

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
One play in practice. I don't see the need to make a mountain out of this molehill. Connor Williams played well last year for a rookie. I expect him to play better this year.

Sometimes the guy on the other side just makes a great play. Credit Maelik Collins with a good push. Hope we see a lot of that in games.
He was actually trash last year. Let's just be honest with our assessments

Seven

Reaction score
Hey, numbskull, more posters are explaining what is wrong with Connor's technique. Who is responsible for that? Coaching. What are you, Colombo's gf or something?
Y.A.W.N.

AGAIN, sheep.

NO ONE on this board KNOWS what happens in T.C.

It's on a message board!! Must be true!!!

Simpleton........ You HAD TO HAVE graduated from YMBU.

Your Mama's Basement University.

Stay strong. And please remove "America's" from your handle........you embarrass us.

Qcard

Reaction score
Rewatch the video clip. Connor Williams starts moving first, thus giving Maliek Collins the green light to bullrush him.
eehhh any Onlineman will move if a DT jumps the snap of the ball. Whether live or dead play can't have a Defenseman unimpeded to QB or ball Carrier.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Y.A.W.N.

AGAIN, sheep.

NO ONE on this board KNOWS what happens in T.C.

It's on a message board!! Must be true!!!

Simpleton........ You HAD TO HAVE graduated from YMBU.

Your Mama's Basement University.

Stay strong.
Go play your flute.