Twitter: Maliek Collins reverse pancakes Connor Williams

Rogerthat12

DWAREZ
Reaction score
So what's a regular pancake?
giphy.gif

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
Jesus, fans react strong to one play in training camp. My 17 yr old son is 5"6" 192lbs and plays DT, smallest DL on the team. He reversed pancaked the RG who is 2 time 1st team all district, 6'1" 295lb. It was great for him, and even better for me, but it was one play. The 17 yr old kid recovered and will be a 3 time 1st team all district player at the end of this year. It's going to be ok for Connor. From all report's he's doing much better this year.
That's awesome.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
We will chalk this up to a learning experience for Connor lol.
This is what happens when our Oline stands up instead of staying low and firing out to meet the bullrushing Dlineman head on. You instantly lose leverage and get blown back on your arse. Terrible coaching. :facepalm:

Something was off on that rep.

I don't think CW was expecting to be the blocker.

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Love seeing collins healthy. His 5 sack rookie season might just become his second best season.

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
Something was off on that rep.

I don't think CW was expecting to be the blocker.
Lol come on mister football expert. All 22 guru. He gets into a pass set, doesn't move his feet, misses his initial punch, gets off balance, collins could have blew on him and he would have fell over.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Lol come on mister football expert. All 22 guru. He gets into a pass set, doesn't move his feet, misses his initial punch, gets off balance, collins could have blew on him and he would have fell over.
CW reacts with his hands down just like Fleming standing next to him. Only 1 of 4 OL is the active blocker on those drills. CW thought it was somebody else.

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
CW reacts with his hands down just like Fleming standing next to him. Only 1 of 4 OL is the active blocker on those drills. CW thought it was somebody else.
He punches with his left hand and missed. No he didnt it was him all along. How could he not know one d lineman there and hes across from him lol

GhostOfPelluer

Reaction score
This video was akin to the old Darko Milicic videos where he was dunking on a chair.

Williams clearly wasn’t expecting to be engaged here

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
He punches with his left hand and missed. No he didnt it was him all along. How could he not know one d lineman there and hes across from him lol
I'm not wasting more time responding to you.

Enjoy life using your 1st grade analysis style...

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
I'm not wasting more time responding to you.

Enjoy life using your 1st grade analysis style...
The only idiots saying he wasnt ready or didnt know it was his turn to go, is ppl on this board and twitter trolls. Every journalist that was there just says yeh he got beat badly. Your boy broaddus included

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Nate Newton said that Connor Williams is having an up and down camp tonight.

There is no excuse to not have a solid Left Guard.

If Connor is still only a get in the way blocker then get Joe Looney ready to play the position and let him hold it down until McGovern is ready to go.

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
Nate Newton said that Connor Williams is having an up and down camp tonight.

There is no excuse to not have a solid Left Guard.

If Connor is still only a get in the way blocker then get Joe Looney ready to play the position and let him hold it down until McGovern is ready to go.
But these guys in here will tell us we should listen to @xwalker instead of a super bowl winning, pro bowl guard.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
But these guys in here will tell us we should listen to @xwalker instead of a super bowl winning, pro bowl guard.

Connor Williams can play but last year he was not moving anyone.. He was assignment sound and had good enough technique to get his guy blocked.

My problem is he isn’t opening holes if a guy is right over him or if he is getting bullrushed he can’t anchor down and not get pushed into the backfield.

To me watching Penn State games I don’t think he will hold off McGovern once the pec muscle heals completely because McGovern looks like a road grader.

Looney is good too but he probably won’t get an opportunity because he wasn’t a 2nd round pick..

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
Connor Williams can play but last year he was not moving anyone.. He was assignment sound and had good enough technique to get his guy blocked.

My problem is he isn’t opening holes if a guy is right over him or if he is getting bullrushed he can’t anchor down and not get pushed into the backfield.

To me watching Penn State games I don’t think he will hold off McGovern once the pec muscle heals completely because McGovern looks like a road grader.

Looney is good too but he probably won’t get an opportunity because he wasn’t a 2nd round pick..
Connor williams has the build and feet to play tackle. Thats where he will be next season at rt

AKATheRake

Reaction score
Connor Williams looked pretty good against Fletcher Cox that 2nd game last year.