Twitter: Malik Hooker visiting again

kiheikiwi

Maui No Ka Oi
Reaction score
Will be very interesting to see how he is health wire. Also, I bet his asking price on a 1 year prove it deal has probably come down a fair bit since his first visit.
Do it ! Bring him in if he's close.

TequilaCowboy

Reaction score
I feel bad for Malik, how many jokes he's had to hear all his life. Just ain't right. But anyway, i am feeling like many of you guys just want him to be on the team so you can get his jersey., am i right?

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
doesnt matter he wont get job this year that some serious mental health and possibly addiction issues to work through before you try and get on a team again..
I was just answering a question.

Rayman70

Reaction score
If we sign him, its boom or bust but worth a flier. SMART. The upside is tremendous.The downside is he doesnt work out due to health and we put a rookie in there. Very low risk very high reward. I would love to see some combo or Wilson next to Hooker with some Kazee sprinkled in.

Rayman70

Reaction score
One thing that bugs the heck outta me is Wilson just makes plays and is always around the ball. He might not be a great practice player but when the lights come on he's money. Dak is like that. I have a hunch Wilson is too. I think its a bad mistake to not play him alot of reps. Hes only gotten better with PT. As long as the Hooker signing doesnt mean we cut him, I'm very happy...PS-...can we FINALLY cut Darian the Librarian Thompson? He sucks.

JBS

Reaction score
One thing that bugs the heck outta me is Wilson just makes plays and is always around the ball. He might not be a great practice player but when the lights come on he's money. Dak is like that. I have a hunch Wilson is too. I think its a bad mistake to not play him alot of reps. Hes only gotten better with PT. As long a sthe Hooker signing doesnt mean we cut him, I'm very happy...PS-...can we FINALLY cut Darian the Librarian Thompson? He sucks.

Cutting Wilson? Lololol..is this a joke? Bc it's beyond ridiculous

Carson

Reaction score
If we sign him, its boom or bust but worth a flier. SMART. The upside is tremendous.The downside is he doesnt work out due to health and we put a rookie in there. Very low risk very high reward. I would love to see some combo or Wilson next to Hooker with some Kazee sprinkled in.
Kazee likely moves to nickel and Hooker plays passing downs

Rayman70

Reaction score
Cutting Wilson? Lololol..is this a joke? Bc it's beyond ridiculous
Wilson is a stud and only getting better. Thats my point. I dont understand their unwillingness to cut bait with Thompson. He is awful. Signing Hooker would mean we can finally get rid of the rubbish.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
One thing that bugs the heck outta me is Wilson just makes plays and is always around the ball. He might not be a great practice player but when the lights come on he's money. Dak is like that. I have a hunch Wilson is too. I think its a bad mistake to not play him alot of reps. Hes only gotten better with PT. As long as the Hooker signing doesnt mean we cut him, I'm very happy...PS-...can we FINALLY cut Darian the Librarian Thompson? He sucks.
Was like that.

817Gill

Reaction score
Lol they are calling people already?

What did Earl Thomas do to be booted in a league that lets Antonio Brown back into it?

I felt like he would get brought back this offseason and most likely signed by us.
We only have 1 real experienced FS on the roster. Mukuamu is a convert 6th rounder, Tyler Coyle is a UDFA, and Darian Thompson is Darian Thompson.

Kazee can’t take every real rep, and if he’s injured you got a project taking over. You need one real backup there, I don’t think it’s a sign of anything with the projected starter though.

JBS

Reaction score
Wilson is a stud and only getting better. Thats my point. I dont understand their unwillingness to cut bait with Thompson. He is awful. Signing Hooker would mean we can finally get rid of the rubbish.
Wilson isn't going anywhere and if he's playing anything like he played last season, his reps aren't decreasing either

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

tenor.gif