Twitter: Malik Hooker visiting again

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
lol..ok we shall see. :muttley:
Have you watched his practice vids lately?
Have you kept hearing he sucks in practice and yet he shines on gameday?

No. You don't.
You hear he's one of the guys who's shining the brightest now in practice.

C'mon man. I don't really like defending the dude, but wrong is wrong.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Have you watched his practice vids lately?
Have you kept hearing he sucks in practice and yet he shines on gameday?

No. You don't.
You hear he's one of the guys who's shining the brightest now in practice.

C'mon man. I don't really like defending the dude, but wrong is wrong.
Even Mike Fisher said Dak isnt a great practice player. Dont think Im speaking out of school. But no I haven't watched him lately at camp. If true and if he is sharp and doing well at practice, Kudos to him. I'm a Dak fan.

Corso

Reaction score
Even Mike Fisher said Dak isnt a great practice player. Dont think Im speaking out of school. But no I haven't watched him lately at camp. If true and if he is sharp and doing well at practice, Kudos to him. I'm a Dak fan.
When was the last time Fish said this?
Because everyone else since last off-season has said opposite.

Rayman70

Reaction score
When was the last time Fish said this?
Because everyone else since last off-season has said opposite.
On his live YT show last night. I was speaking with him on that subject...he agreed.To be fair and in context..he was just speaking about his first day at camp and some instances in his career practice-wise.

stiletto

Reaction score
Pretty low risk if price is good for a high talent guy if healthy. Between him and Kazee, i'd say our Safety situation has drastically improved for once.

Corso

Reaction score
On his live YT show last night. I was speaking with him on that subject...he agreed.
Well that's interesting.
I wonder why he's the dissenting voice on the matter.

Food for thought.

I appreciate the info!

Rayman70

Reaction score
Well that's interesting.
I wonder why he's the dissenting voice on the matter.

Food for thought.

I appreciate the info!
I dont think he meant he is that way all the time. I think he meant he just has his bad days.

Corso

Reaction score
I dont think he meant he is that way all the time. I think he meant he just has his bad days.
Well, that's true for him in-season also.
Of course that's true for all QB's too so...

speedkilz88

Reaction score
Imo, Kazee hasn't proven it until the pads come on and all of the stakes are on the line in actual game situations.
Several thought Eric Berry coming off achilles injury and recovery, was gonna be alright when he was passing previous physicals in KC and the pads came on.
But once he showed a step or two behind plays in games it was clear that he wasn't the same previous player.
I'll wait for the games are here and in play to wipe out any lingering concerns
Berry had a secondary issue connected to the Achilles injury, involving his heel.

speedkilz88

Reaction score
One thing that bugs the heck outta me is Wilson just makes plays and is always around the ball. He might not be a great practice player but when the lights come on he's money. Dak is like that. I have a hunch Wilson is too. I think its a bad mistake to not play him alot of reps. Hes only gotten better with PT. As long as the Hooker signing doesnt mean we cut him, I'm very happy...PS-...can we FINALLY cut Darian the Librarian Thompson? He sucks.
Wilson is at SS although he may have FS type traits. Kazee, Hooker, Thompson, Makuamu should be the guys at FS.

Rayman70

Reaction score
where Hooker would prove valuable would be during a playoff push. Which means we might want to keep him on a pitch count in order to keep him healthy for such time. The kid has the tools.