Man, I hate it when we lose like this!

Cajuncowboy

Preacher From The Black Lagoon
Reaction score
That's too bad. I thought we would beat the Bengals today. You know, with Carson Palmer coming off the injury and TO getting some pub about his comments I just thought we would come out and win this game.

Losing 2 straight games in our own house stinks. I hate it and something needs to be done. Well, maybe next week we can get off the slide and get a win against Arizona.

Here's to starting a new win streak next week!

AtomicDog

Reaction score
Cajuncowboy;2310833 said:
That's too bad. I thought we would beat the Bengals today. You know, with Carson Palmer coming off the injury and TO getting some pub about his comments I just thought we would come out and win this game.

Losing 2 straight games in our own house stinks. I hate it and something needs to be done. Well, maybe next week we can get off the slide and get a win against Arizona.

yeah man, losing today to the Bengals sucked. I'm jumping off the bandwagon.:laugh1:

links18

Reaction score
AtomicDog;2310844 said:
yeah man, losing today to the Bengals sucked. I'm jumping off the bandwagon.:laugh1:

Deion is officially off the Cowboys bandwagon and on the Giants jock.....

Cajuncowboy

Reaction score
MDIZZLE;2311018 said:
Is this supposed to be a sarcastic thread?

You know we won right :lmao:

What? We won? Wouldn't know it from this board. Could have sworn we lost.

MDIZZLE

Reaction score
Got ya :laugh2:

Man, peoples expectations are so high for the Cowboys its not even funny.

You would actually think they are 1-4 vs. 4-1 by the way people start tripping out.

AdamJT13

Salary Cap Analyst
Reaction score
MDIZZLE;2311018 said:
Is this supposed to be a sarcastic thread?

You know we won right

But some people consider it a moral defeat, just like most of our wins.

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score

this post is epic fail.

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
Cajuncowboy;2311043 said:
What? We won? Wouldn't know it from this board. Could have sworn we lost.

I was wondering how many posts you'd wait for to deliver the punchline, I think your comedic timing could use a little work. ;)

PBJTime

Semper Fidelis
Reaction score
AdamJT13;2311095 said:

I'll keep taking these "moral defeats" then. Hell, I'd take a "moral defeat" like today in the playoffs.:)

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan

:lmao2:

I see you lured the usual crybaby suspects in this thread.

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score
AdamJT13;2311095 said:

Rule number one of this board

a loss means everything and proves we suck, a win when you don't blow the other out is worse than a loss and proves we suck, a big win is meaningless unless it's in December or January

Cajuncowboy

Reaction score
CanadianCowboysFan;2311568 said:

a loss means everything and proves we suck, a win when you don't blow the other out is worse than a loss and proves we suck, a big win is meaningless unless it's in December or January

Pretty well put CCF.

PBJTime

Semper Fidelis
Reaction score
CanadianCowboysFan;2311568 said:

I'd say that sums it all up about right.:laugh2:

Boysboy

Reaction score
links18;2310881 said:
Deion is officially off the Cowboys bandwagon and on the Giants jock.....

As is Chris Collinsworth-he said some unflattering things about us tonight. He said how on TO's TD, it resulted from a blown coverage(even though it was obvious it wasn't). And from his tone, he sounded like the Skins weren't all that good either by saying something like, "Well, they lost to the Commanders last week...".

HardHittin'Witten

This ain't Madden
Reaction score

http://i99.***BLOCKED***/albums/l311/unknown_exception/gaf/fry-see-what-you-did-there.jpg

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
Boysboy;2311600 said:
As is Chris Collinsworth-he said some unflattering things about us tonight. He said how on TO's TD, it resulted from a blown coverage(even though it was obvious it wasn't). And from his tone, he sounded like the Skins weren't all that good either by saying something like, "Well, they lost to the Commanders last week...".

Collinsworth is so fair weather, he just looks at the standings and jumps on the jock of the front runners.