Man, Skins going to be hot in 2 weeks

dfense

Reaction score
Wow, team comes into your own house, 6 sacks, shuts down your offense, doesn't allow a TD.

I expect ESPN to report it as a bump in the schedule that all good teams have. :rolleyes: What? no sky falling?

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
unfortunately they'll probably be mad to play

while we'll be lackadaisal as usual

SDogo

Not as good as I once was but as good once as I ev
Reaction score
dfense;2398454 said:
Wow, team comes into your own house, 6 sacks, shuts down your offense, doesn't allow a TD.

I expect ESPN to report it as a bump in the schedule that all good teams have. :rolleyes: What? no sky falling?

the ho hum where's my check approach

Hoofbite

Reaction score
dfense;2398454 said:

Who cares? Why do you even still watch?

Eskimo

Reaction score
Portis and that OL will punish our D again.

Hopefully Romo is back and in synch because we'll need to score alot of points to beat them.

LowTech

the most important member
Reaction score
Doesn't this give us a blueprint on how to beat the Commanders? :rolleyes:

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
They'll be mad alright. Mad as hell that they've dropped two in a row and staring at the very real possibility of dropping 3 out of 4 (they play the Giants two weeks after us) and being behind us at that point.

Eskimo

Reaction score
LowTech;2398754 said:

That would imply coaches that can teach and players that can learn - not much evidence of that on this team so far this year.

Anyhow, we don't have a Hampton clogging up the middle so Portis will eat our lunch.

sk0aL

Reaction score
Quote of the night from ES:

"Jim Zorn must be some kind of magician because he has made the offense completely disappear over the past 4 weeks."

:lmao2: :lmao:

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
Keyshawn Johnson must be feeling pretty stupid right now

he was ranting and raving about how good Santana Moss is pre-game

SixShooter

Reaction score
LowTech;2398754 said:

Yep LOL, now all we have to do is field a top defense to execute that plan.

:laugh2:

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
dfense;2398454 said:

they didn't have superbowl expectations and Clinton Portis was playing out of his mind and Campbell was playing above himself it was just a matter of time till he started throwing INT's

NextGenBoys

Reaction score
LowTech;2398754 said:

I never was a fan of the whole blueprint thing, but we need to copy the Steelers gameplan. Granted its all about execution, but we need to mimic what they did.

Hopefully Wade is smart enough to realize that.

magic-sword

Reaction score
LowTech;2398754 said:

This team can't follow blueprints, you need Playskool books to teach them how to do anything. Why do you think they point fingers after a play blows up.

Velvet Jones

Reaction score
NextGenBoys;2398946 said:
I never was a fan of the whole blueprint thing, but we need to copy the Steelers gameplan. Granted its all about execution, but we need to mimic what they did.

Hopefully Wade is smart enough to realize that.

Yeah, the "Get Penalized on 3rd down" blueprint isn't working as well as most of us thought it would :(

superpunk

Reaction score
Velvet Jones;2399108 said:
Yeah, the "Get Penalized on 3rd down" blueprint isn't working as well as most of us thought it would :(
lmao...

I think the blueprint is to get a better front seven. Also maybe Troy Polamalu. The Steelers would keep their base out there and let Troy handle the slot guy one on one in 3+ WR sets - that was impressive, you don't see that from a safety. I was real impressed with his play last night.

Deep_South

Reaction score
After we beat the Commanders, who do we root for when they play the Giants? Root for the Giants to help us win a wild card spot by having a better record than the Commanders, or root for the Commanders to beat the Giants and help us catch them and win the division?

aikemirv

Reaction score
nake;2399155 said:
After we beat the Commanders, who do we root for when they play the Giants? Root for the Giants to help us win a wild card spot by having a better record than the Commanders, or root for the Commanders to beat the Giants and help us catch them and win the division?

Yeah, at this point it is pretty much root for the Giants against any NFC opponent with a near 500 record.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
All I care about is making the tournament. I don't care if it's by Wild Card or what as long as we get in. That's when the season matters most anyway.