Man we've come a long way

SoupcanSam

Reaction score
I think this documentary comes out today, and it looks outstanding.

Yep I will definitely check it out. Very interested in seeing the Quincy Carter interview too. I can just imagine what was going on.

erod

Reaction score
Yep I will definitely check it out. Very interested in seeing the Quincy Carter interview too. I can just imagine what was going on.

I can never understand him. He has a yak tongue. Too big for his mouth.

SoupcanSam

Reaction score
I can never understand him. He has a yak tongue. Too big for his mouth.

Lol, I really want to know if the FO knew he was on the rocks and continued to let him play as they were accused of!

Of course that only lasted about a game or two after the fact before things hit the fan.

Big D

Reaction score
Lol, I really want to know if the FO knew he was on the rocks and continued to let him play as they were accused of!

Of course that only lasted about a game or two after the fact before things hit the fan.

On the rocks? What do you mean by this?

Blackspider214

Reaction score
At first I was on board with the Parcells hiring. Then 2 things I didn't count on happened.

1. It became obvious he wasn't the same Parcells he was in NY.

2. He was only hired to help Jerry sell the new stadium.

After those, I was done.

Yep. Parcells was only brought in to be able to sell to the public building a new stadium. We were 5-11 for 3 straight seasons. He brought in a known name and a coach he would let do his own thing. But only for so long. Once he got what he needed, he moved on.

ShortRound

Reaction score
Our problem hasn't been talent, it's been ego's and bad personalities. Mainly Jerry..... But I assume that's most teams problems...

dfense

Reaction score
I never liked Parcells. Then I liked him even less when he always called, TO, "the player." I am not a huge TO fan and I get that TO was pushed on him but that's not how you treat people.
Reality is, he wanted to shop for the food and cook the meal. But the meal was just, meh. So he bailed.

lkelly

Reaction score
Yep. Parcells was only brought in to be able to sell to the public building a new stadium. We were 5-11 for 3 straight seasons. He brought in a known name and a coach he would let do his own thing. But only for so long. Once he got what he needed, he moved on.

Exactly. It was purely a marketing stunt. That's what Jerry is good at.