Twitter: Marcus Mosher grade Cowboy players thru first month of season

beware_d-ware

Reaction score
Curious how Lewis has a 43 after playing 1 snap where he got eaten alive by Golden Tate.

Tussinman

Reaction score
Tyron will make pro bowl.

Bryon Jones/Zach Martin will make pro bowl and both have a great chance of sneaking into the 2nd team All-Pro.

Zeke 1st team all-pro and pro bowl. Demarcus Lawerence will be pro bowl and most likely 1st team all-pro (especially since Everson Griffin going AWOL will open up that 3rd 1st team spot for edge rushers).

John813

Reaction score
How does he calculate those? His opinion or is there some stats mixed in like PFF?

blueblood70

Reaction score
So other then martin we are full of JAGS. IS IT ME or is Elliott missing? Maybe the chart is cut off but Zeke leading the nfl he’s a shoe in for the PB

Kage

Reaction score
So other then martin we are full of JAGS. IS IT ME or is Elliott missing? Maybe the chart is cut off but Zeke leading the nfl he’s a shoe in for the PB

You have to click on to the chart to see the rest, and defense.

Everson24

Reaction score
It looks pretty accurate to me. Not a whole lot I could argue with on these grades. Although I hope Dak and Gallup move up on this chart as the season progresses.

gmoney112

Reaction score
No idea who Mosher is, but just for discussions sake I'd probably put Looney and Awuzie higher.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score

Elliott has the top rating on offense at 93, followed by Smith and Martin. The top-rated players on defense are Lawrence and Byron Jones. These are the only players we have playing at an elite level, according to Mosher.

JoeyBoy718

Reaction score
He's really not. He's had a few bad plays out of 245 snaps. Bad plays for an offensive lineman stand out much more than when they do their job.

I'm basing most of my statement on the first 2 games. OL seems to be very improved since then.