Twitter: Marcus Spears was not fond of the Cowboys slander today

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Confusing title

I honestly thought this was going to be something about a health crisis for Spears
It is! Did you not see him get worked up defending the Cowboys so much so that he had to take himself out of the discussion so he could calm down? That's a real health issue when you have to do that. That wasn't just for dramatic effect.

TwentyOne

Reaction score
Anyone picking Washington, New York or Philadelphia to win the east will definitely end up with high blood pressure, not to mention be declared mentally incompetent.:)

Philly may be a reach but especially NYG have improved significant in the offseason. Still i view WFT to win the division with the Giants coming in second.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
I think that perhaps some of that blustering by Marcus Spears comes by way of Hollywood showmanship!! :grin:
Nevertheless, it's not to suggest that all of that blustering was a farce. It does bear a good bit of credibility. :flagwave:

Last edited:

blueblood70

Reaction score

I fee the same way around here when our own fans lie Joeking and other picking WFT or NY , its insane that our rivals would even be said in any positive light let alone constantly picking agaisnt oir own..

the fans here do put the major injuries and what happened last yea as if that was our starters who finished 6-10 it was basically our 3rd string team...so WFT finished one game better when Dallas adn and Philly were ravaged with injuries if anything that knock on WFT , nothing to brag about really..im not sold..

DCFFL:oldcouple:

Spears reaction is me opening up this page on the daily and seeing MESS Like this..:banghead:

Jarntt

Reaction score
I think it is safe to assume that our injuries won't be as bad as last year and that if Dak is back and the OL isn't decimated the offense will be significantly better. I think it is safe to assume that the last year's defense just wasn't able to perform in Nolan's scheme (regardless of whether we want to blame Nolan or the players) and we all hope that Quinn, our draft picks and the role players we signed on defense make a huge difference. But this division is up for grabs. I do think we should be a slight favorite, but we were horrible last year and the year before we didn't beat a team with a winning record (IIRC). Washington absolutely dominated us twice. They not only broke our defense, they broke our defenders will. That is a really bad thing and something I need to see correct itself before I'll criticize someone for picking a team other than us to win the division.

blueblood70

Reaction score
I think it is safe to assume that our injuries won't be as bad as last year and that if Dak is back and the OL isn't decimated the offense will be significantly better. I think it is safe to assume that the last year's defense just wasn't able to perform in Nolan's scheme (regardless of whether we want to blame Nolan or the players) and we all hope that Quinn, our draft picks and the role players we signed on defense make a huge difference. But this division is up for grabs. I do think we should be a slight favorite, but we were horrible last year and the year before we didn't beat a team with a winning record (IIRC). Washington absolutely dominated us twice. They not only broke our defense, they broke our defenders will. That is a really bad thing and something I need to see correct itself before I'll criticize someone for picking a team other than us to win the division.
umm they broke our 3rd string team..get passed it and yes ill criticize what i refer to as Sports Idiots, taken as P1 for the original talk shows, who dont realize that WFT finished 1 game better then OUR BACK UP TEAM.they broke nooch and dalton and really had it not been for oddball call in the 2nd half of the 2nd game ,going for it like that w ewer only down by four with backup team, damn broke after that but fans are that was our backup team 3rd string OL , broken BU QB and many street guys playing defense..smh

THEY FINISHED 7-9 , US 6-10 AND? A THEY DID NOT DOMINATE ANYTHING..i can see the hoopla if they finished 10-6 as they should have given the states of injurie in dallas and philly and the growing pains NY went through but they only managed 7-9 think!!!?? way overrated

that actually horrible where i sit..

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
It is! Did you not see him get worked up defending the Cowboys so much so that he had to take himself out of the discussion so he could calm down? That's a real health issue when you have to do that. That wasn't just for dramatic effect.
For somebody with the name joeking you sure kill the humor of posts on this site for whatever reason…..