Mark Cuban accused of sexual assault in '11

DFWJC

Reaction score
I'm not a Cuban apologist Cuban, but that does not remotely sound like something he would do.

Its crazy how random accusations now merit so much attention.

I do know the Mavs former CEO, Ussery?, had a bad rep though. Thats different.

erod

Reaction score
I'm not a Cuban apologist Cuban, but that does not remotely sound like something he would do.

Its crazy how random accusations now merit so much attention.

I do know the Mavs former CEO, Ussery?, had a bad rep though. Thats different.

The photo is pretty damning. He looks like he's reaching really low in that picture.

While it doesn't seem like him, it also didn't seem like him to tolerate the sexual harassment from his executives for 20 years and a Mavs.com writer who beat up women twice. he knew all about Ussery. That was fairly common knowledge around there.

I think he's about to get what Sterling got. The league may force him to sell.

Stryker44

Reaction score
The photo is pretty damning. He looks like he's reaching really low in that picture.

While it doesn't seem like him, it also didn't seem like him to tolerate the sexual harassment from his executives for 20 years and a Mavs.com writer who beat up women twice. he knew all about Ussery. That was fairly common knowledge around there.

I think he's about to get what Sterling got. The league may force him to sell.

How many years do you expect he will spend in prison? 5-10?

erod

Reaction score
How many years do you expect he will spend in prison? 5-10?

None. The case was dropped by the police. Just like Zeke.

But that means little to Adam Silver. He might go nuclear here.

jterrell

Penguinite
Reaction score
None. The case was dropped by the police. Just like Zeke.

But that means little to Adam Silver. He might go nuclear here.
ROFL... dude.. seriously? ROFL...

This was 7 years ago. 7.
The NBA is doing exactly zero.

Cuban made the move to hire a woman as team president and she will set the culture going forward.

erod

Reaction score
TE="jterrell, post: 7959513, member: 22"]ROFL... dude.. seriously? ROFL...

This was 7 years ago. 7.
The NBA is doing exactly zero.

Cuban made the move to hire a woman as team president and she will set the culture going forward.[/QUOTE]

His executive staff is being investigated now for rampant sexual harassment. He kept on a Mavs.com writer that he KNEW had been busted for physically assaulting two separate women on the excuse of "I wanted to keep him here so he wouldn't assault any women in other cities." And now this story appears of an actual investigation against Cuban in the middle of their championship run in 2011.

If you're not paying attention, this #MeToo movement is taking down about a half dozen celebrities a month. Sometimes, from incidents 20 years ago based merely on accusations alone.

Plus, Adam Silver forced the Clippers owner out because of words he said in his own kitchen to his girlfriend.

The NBA is all over this. We'll see what they uncover.