Mark Schlereth and Colin Cowherd Discuss Cowboys FA

aria

Reaction score
I thought Cowherd was a hack and a loser after what he said about the Cowboys at the beginning of last season...until he changed his tune toward athe end of the season and then he suddenly became credible.

IMO, Cowherd is a hack, a loser and anything he says I laugh at.

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
I thought Cowherd was a hack and a loser after what he said about the Cowboys at the beginning of last season...until he changed his tune toward athe end of the season and then he suddenly became credible.

Anybody that has a part where he talks about what he got right and what he got wrong and then tries to spin what he got wrong into he was really right is a hack. Not only that just listen to him flip flop on his opinions of Dak

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score

Like most people.. Sometimes he’s right and sometimes he’s wrong.

Rayman70

Reaction score
can't trust Cowturd as far as you can throw him. He will build up a player, then blast them the next day, with little reason. He is a shock jock. Right now he is talkin good..but just wait. lol

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
While the Cowboys FO might not be 100%, their FA approach is a lot more good than bad. Here’s some talking heads giving you their take

You can get value after the first wave. And you can get real duds too. We got Carroll.

I liked hearing that Cobb was also a run threat, but it just doesn't look true. He had 2 seasons of good productivity running, and then it's crapola for the rest of his career. Last year they just didn't even give him a rushing attempt.

Austin is still our jet sweep. I really want to see the details of his contract.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

So, he's a comedian. Esta bien Pendejo! Salud!

Techsass

Reaction score
He was entertaining back when his radio show was on here, but I wouldn't place any bets based on his predictions. I liked him a lot more than Stephen A Smith. I can't stand him always screaming at my radio.

kevm3

Reaction score
This free agency approach sucks. No wonder jerry and crew can be mediocre for so long. No matter what they do, there will be prople defending it. With garrett here, taking the patriots approach is utterly nonsensical. This is a talent contingent team and dak is not quite brady. We dont have bill to maximize talent. With this cheap fa approach, the 2nd round is our ceiling. If the cowboys want to be the patriots, jerry and stephen need to move out of the way like kraft, hire a real gm, and let him hire a real coach

Cowboysheelsreds053

Reaction score
This free agency approach sucks. No wonder jerry and crew can be mediocre for so long. No matter what they do, there will be prople defending it. With garrett here, taking the patriots approach is utterly nonsensical. This is a talent contingent team and dak is not quite brady. We dont have bill to maximize talent. With this cheap fa approach, the 2nd round is our ceiling. If the cowboys want to be the patriots, jerry and stephen need to move out of the way like kraft, hire a real gm, and let him hire a real coach

PREACH! My man.

GMO415

Reaction score
Cowherd has always been cerebral, and that's why I have respect for the man. He takes emotions out of it unless he's talking USC football.

He's spot on here. I didn't like that Cobb's bean injured lately but he's waaaay better than Bease .

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Cowherd is the biggest flip flopper on tv:laugh:

Search youtube for Phyllis and Cowturd to hear some funny insults directed at Cowturd.

Sports radio is a formula. Somebody has to take one side of an issue and somebody else has to take the other side.

On shows with two hosts one takes one side and the other takes the opposite side of the issue.

With one host like Cowturds format he has to choose his side based on his guest or based on the sentiment or fans/media that day.

The next day with a different guest or different sentiment based on some new reports about an issue he'll flip his "opinion" from the previous day.

It's basically acting.

aria

Reaction score
Haha, you speaky the spanglish!!
Haha, I just know the naughty words and phrases from my roomates in high school. I took Japanese in college, that didn’t work out too well. My chosen language of choice is ‘Merican.

817Gill

Reaction score
He was entertaining back when his radio show was on here, but I wouldn't place any bets based on his predictions. I liked him a lot more than Stephen A Smith. I can't stand him always screaming at my radio.
Well with his predictions, he went about 62% last season where a successful Vegas gamblers rate is about a 53-57%. His opinion should might be spotty but his game picks are pretty accurate.