Twitter: Martin Contract Numbers

Kaiser

Reaction score
We need to use more resources on the defensive side of the ball.

On what player? Be specific, we still have over 15 Million available, this move didn't stop us from signing anyone.

Martin is the best OG in the NFL and the salary cap is 50% higher than it was ten years ago. 14MM today is the same percentage of cap space that 9 Million was ten years ago.

Last edited:

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
14m per year is a lot for a guard, the next franchise LT is going to be asking for 18m per.

Hopefully Tyron doesn't realize how much his contract sucks for him.

WillieBeamen

BoysfanfromNY
Reaction score
Why the quick change on topic? If your reasoning is we haven’t won anything with Martin then that also applies to D-Law.
No one in here can follow along.

We had Martin Tyron Leary and Fred, to go along with all-pro Romo, Dez, and murray. We won nothing with that offensive group. All 3 skill players set franchise records that season.

Why did we lose? On defense, we has 0 pro bowlers. We need to use more resources on defense.

CPanther95

Reaction score
I'm glad the Steelers extended DeCastro last year. Now it's a steal for 5 years and only $16M guaranteed. Of course, Martin's is the biggest now - but in a year or two it'll also be viewed as a bargain.

This was a no-brainer move. Good thing they got it done.

WillieBeamen

BoysfanfromNY
Reaction score
Lmao. Man I know I'm going to see a positive post from you sometime soon. I can feel it.
Whats there to be positive about?

1-Our divisional rival just won a super-bowl
2-Jerry is still in charge
3-Garrett is still coach
4-We have nothing at the offensive skill positions outside of Zeke
5-22 years and counting