Matthew Stafford Has Been Ruled Out for Sunday’s Game

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
If the cowboys play sloppy and win , fans have a right to complain about it.
If they do same and lose then even more so.
The Cowboys are tied for the div not leading it lol , the win over phil means nothing till they beat them a 2nd time.
Everyone except maybe you can see the cowboys have the way tougher schedule from this point forward.
So even if they were playing good, it would be hard to win div, but the way they have played winning div is questionable.
The eagles are not doing all that good themselves, so that helps dallas. but either one could win the div, and the other one will sit at home and watch
playoffs on tv.
You can be tied with another team and lead the division at the same time. Those things are not mutually exclusive. I get it, your pea brain can't wrap itself around that concept. Having the tiebreaker over Philly at the moment really kills your moronic idea that the Cowboys don't lead the division. No one said they have the division won so stop with your strawman argument as if someone is making that case. I'll give you credit for one thing, you have a gift for stating the obvious. "...either one could win the division.." That's "stating the obvious" gold. lol Talk about earning ridicule, you totally did. lol

Polkton31

Reaction score
Fan is a noun.
Disappointed and optimistic are adjectives.
Fandom is an object.
Disappointment and optimism express emotions and feelings.
Some fans are optimistic and some are pessimistic. Feelings don't change fandom. They merely describe it. :)

Actually, fan is a noun or a verb. Such as... Some people fan the flames on this forum.

DoubleJHeat

Reaction score
Should be an easy win. Lions defense is pretty bad so I see the Boys putting up 30+ no problem. We're lucky Stafford isn't playing because he's been real high level this year.

king987

Reaction score
It's a lose-lose situation now.

If you beat the Lions, no one gives you any credit. Beat them 50-0, no one cares. It's like the game never happened.

If you lose to the Lions? Hoooooooly Crap. Stephen A. Smith alert.

blueblood70

Reaction score
You can be tied with another team and lead the division at the same time. Those things are not mutually exclusive. I get it, your pea brain can't wrap itself around that concept. Having the tiebreaker over Philly at the moment really kills your moronic idea that the Cowboys don't lead the division. No one said they have the division won so stop with your strawman argument as if someone is making that case. I'll give you credit for one thing, you have a gift for stating the obvious. "...either one could win the division.." That's "stating the obvious" gold. lol Talk about earning ridicule, you totally did. lol
true plus we have the better point differential etc..it helps..lots of crazy tie breakers in sports, they cover a ton of data..

ghst187

Reaction score
For those that play fantasy football... Jeff Driskel will be starting in place of Stafford...might want to pick him up as I’m sure he will light us up like every other backup QB we face....

cowboy_ron

You Can't Fix Stupid
Reaction score
So another top player out for opponent. I suspect Dallas will continue to not take advantage of that,in keeping things closer than it should be.
Garrett knows how to coach down for these opportunities.

Garrett has mastered the ability to snag defeat out of the jaws of victory.

Carson

Reaction score
What backup is going to the hall of fame this week!

Well Driskel would be the guy.

Kenny Golladay leads the entire NFL in touchdowns

Marvin Jones has 6 touchdowns ... he scored 4 against the Vikings in one game.

Amendola and Hockenson aren’t slouches either.

Ty Johnson is returning and is not bad. But their RT Wagner likely out, that hurts them.

If I’m Matt Patricia and Darrell Bevell, my gameplan is simple. Attack 24 and 30. Get my receivers in the middle of the field and jump balls.

Golladay is going to put up 120+ and a couple of scores.

BoysfanfromCanada

Reaction score
We'll either not blitz and let Driskel have all the time in the world, or we'll blitz and have zero counter to the screen pass. Only thing that will slow Detroit down is their own penalties or drops. My guess.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
Actually, fan is a noun or a verb. Such as... Some people fan the flames on this forum.
Uh, I was speaking in the context of fan being used as the poster I was responding to what using it. In that case, he was using fan as a noun.

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
This is going to be an offensive game. Our defense is nowhere near good enough to stop Detroit, even with Driskel, who will likely have to biggest game of his career. Whichever RB is playing for Detroit will also have the biggest game of his career. Luckily, their defense sucks too, so WE SHOULD beat them by air and by ground, but I doubt we will because the playcalling and coaching will indeed slow us down offensively. We’ll see how this goes....

Polkton31

Reaction score
Uh, I was speaking in the context of fan being used as the poster I was responding to what using it. In that case, he was using fan as a noun.

And I was responding in jest... hence the "Some people fan the flames on this forum", because the original poster was calling out fans for being pessimistic. Perhaps you missed that.

Carson

Reaction score
Notes from last weeks game that scares me

“Driksel's sub-60 percent completion percentage was hindered by multiple drops. He was also robbed on of some completions, including a 27-yarder to Danny Amendola, that were wiped out by penalties. ”

When’s the last time an opposing team dropped a pass? I’m sick of the Beckham, Tate, Rudolph catches

Our Defense is Basic.

This scares me. Driskel isn’t Lamar Jackson ... but he may be the most mobile QB we played this season.

I see a lot of four man rushes and him taking off with nobody in sight to make a tackle.

DuncanIso

Reaction score
Notes from last weeks game that scares me

“Driksel's sub-60 percent completion percentage was hindered by multiple drops. He was also robbed on of some completions, including a 27-yarder to Danny Amendola, that were wiped out by penalties. ”

When’s the last time an opposing team dropped a pass? I’m sick of the Beckham, Tate, Rudolph catches

This scares me. Driskel isn’t Lamar Jackson ... but he may be the most mobile QB we played this season.

I see a lot of four man rushes and him taking off with nobody in sight to make a tackle.

We would be wise to use a lot of pre snap motion on defense to confuse the QB.

but Marinelli will not.

cover 1 or 3. Zone or 1-man or 3-man.

the odd mike blitz. That’s it.

Carson

Reaction score
We would be wise to use a lot of pre snap motion on defense to confuse the QB.

but Marinelli will not.

cover 1 or 3. Zone or 1-man or 3-man.

the odd mike blitz. That’s it.

Driskel after the game ...

“Yeah, it was nothing I haven’t seen before in high school. It was just pitch and catch to the open receivers. Was happy to get the easy win and move on to next week”