Maximize this Trade by signing Dez for the remainder of the year

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Signing Dez for the remainder of the year. throw Dez, Amari, Beasley, Gallup and Austin when he gets back, teams wont be able to stack the line against Zeke....If this FO is really serious about turning this year around.
That’s funny. Dez isn’t any good anymore. That’s why he’s not playing in the NFL anymore.

BoysfanfromCanada

Reaction score
Not really stupid at all. He CANNOT read a D
He fails to notice blitzes and cannot correctly change a play at the LOS . It's a huge issue in his development. He doesn't throw pucks because he us scared to let it loose.
He can't read blitzes because Romo pointed one out from the comfort of the booth? How was Romo's blitz recognition when he broke his collarbone 3 times? Qbs get sacked, sometimes it can't be stopped. Not when Daks OC has less than 5 plays to call where the ball is out of Daks hand in less than 2 seconds

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
Nope, they have 2 talented young WRs in Gallup and Cooper need to get them on the field and let them develop chemistry with Dak.

With Beasley in the slot there are no more excuses, time to start moving the chains and getting some chunk plays.

Bob-Lillys-War

Reaction score
Hell, why not sign Dez ?

This season was over when Garrett started Head Coaching this team .

Who cares anymore ? Bring in Dez, we already lost our draft pick for next year .

The Natural

Reaction score
I'm a huge Dez fan but I think bringing him now would create way too big of a circus and would take away from Amari Cooper's development/adjustment.

Now, if we win the next three or four games and are contending for the division, AND there's a need, I'd consider it.
Amari's a pro right?

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Whatever.. He's still the WR on Dallas that holds a HUGE spot in the record books.. You can't look away from that one..
He's also the reason none of those records amounted to any super bowls. Glad he's gone.

hutch1254

Reaction score
Is he in shape? Has he been working out at all since being released? I mean teams aren't even sniffing around this guy right now and when they were it was only 2 or 3 teams. This tells me a ton. Done.