May be time to let Marinelli go

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yeah, sometimes you have to put the old dog down. As painful as that might be. I'm seeing nothing from Methuselah's "Rushmen" and the same issues of being unsound versus the run that cost us last year. The game passes everyone by eventually, and I think our 'defensive coordinator' in name only has had his day.

Time to go.

HungryLion

Reaction score
Yeah, sometimes you have to put the old dog down. As painful as that might be. I'm seeing nothing from Methuselah's "Rushmen" and the same issues of being unsound versus the run that cost us last year. The game passes everyone by eventually, and I think our 'defensive coordinator' in name only has had his day.

Time to go.

The only difference is, I won’t shed a tear when Marinelli gets put down.

KingintheNorth

Chris in Arizona
Reaction score

Time to go.
They should bring back Nick Hayden for the role of Travis who has to take Old Yeller out back and do the deed.

DuncanIso

Reaction score

Time to go.

Its been time.

We see the same thing every season.

Bend But Dont Break 2019 version....

HungryLion

Reaction score
man ive been saying this for years.

Besides Jerry, he is the biggest issue on this team. He gets schooled every year and we keep bringing him back for some reason. That SB he won was over 15 years ago!

And with a defense with so much talent that it didn’t matter who the coach was to be honest.