Mazi Smith is a bust

tomsanders921

Reaction score
Anyone ready to admit this guy is pretty much a bust? He needed to step up this season and be a key for our run defense, but as we can see that's been an absolute failure so far
Am I the only one that didn't know who he was when drafted?

I remember looking up some highlights and did not see really anything that said 1st round player. He looked like an average guy on a great Michigan defense.

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
Anyone ready to admit this guy is pretty much a bust? He needed to step up this season and be a key for our run defense, but as we can see that's been an absolute failure so far
An inept clown just like the rest of this team. Only good thing about him is that he isn’t overpaid and he doesn’t talk like his overpaid clownmates as if he’s some hot shot commodity that wouldn’t go straight to the XFL if Dallas released him.

Praxit

Reaction score
... The guy seems to be never around the ball. Bad instincts, to go along with this technicalplay. Yep he's a bust
He's Crawford. In a different number

J_Allen

Reaction score
I had such high hopes for him because on paper he has superhuman strength. It just doesn't translate well in the NFL. Mike Mamula comes to mind - outstanding tangibles but not a good football player.