Mcbriar carted off field.... torn achilles

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Nick Folk can seriously punt. He averaged almost 50 per at UA.

JonJon

Injured Reserve
Reaction score
It didn't look good when that kick got blocked. Someone explain to me how to Cardinals got through untouched anyway?

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
jdub2k4;2330336 said:
It didn't look good when that kick got blocked. Someone explain to me how to Cardinals got through untouched anyway?
They probably played the same OLine that got Romo kicked around all game long, they probably thought, "we haven't blocked anyone all game long, why start now"

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
jdub2k4;2330336 said:

Reed ...

dwdj75

Haters gonna Hate
Reaction score
jdub2k4;2330336 said:

The Cards dominated our line. As they have been all game long.

sacase

Reaction score
jdub2k4;2330336 said:

Curtis let someone go past untouched

sillycon

Reaction score
jdub2k4;2330336 said:

I saw #50 just let his guy go through... he didn't make any effoft to stop him.. just turned and looked back at him.... and his guy wasn't even the one to block the punt....

Mike_45

Reaction score
Danggit. I thought that didnt look good how he was grabbing his leg. Not good news at all.

dannyboy

Reaction score
Tony(TE) Curtis just let him go through. Instead of blocking he went straight up the field Cut him now

bootsy

Benched
Reaction score
theebs;2330315 said:
So on top of everything we need a punter...
What I don't understand is why he went through with the punt. He knew it was going to be blocked. That closed to the end zone try to make a play or something.