Twitter: McCarthy: Dak is not in a slump

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I honestly think the head coach is scared to criticize the QB because of the lunatic of an owner he works for.

Can't talk honestly so pretend he's really talented.
I don’t like McCarthy I never did. I don’t like Jerry because he hast to micromanage. I think Prescott isn’t healthy. I believe he hast to sit for two games. And then come back and see if he can get some kind of rhythm. But if we don’t sit Fix what’s happening with the Offensiveline we’re not going to go anywhere. Unless a Defense Plays spectacular.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
He truly believes Dak played just as well as Brady did yesterday and you agree with him :lmao::lmao:
Why do you lie. I was talking about what our team did. You gotta issue. Like I said stop having a girlfriend post for you on the weekends

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
There we go, throwing the whole offensive line under the bus, Hater...
Explain why Zack Martin isn’t getting down to the second level block. Explain why the center hast to help the left guard. One weak link in the whole line is down. That’s not the entire offense of line but that’s a team. Why do I have to school everyone

nalam

The realist
Reaction score
I heard yesterday that Cowboys receivers are something like 26th in the league in gaining separation.

Does not excuse Dak's play, but his receivers are not giving him open targets either

I dont agree, a great Qb doesn’t need clear separations to throw, may be the game situation forced it ( we were leading comfortably and Dak need not have to take risks ) but Dak is not taking shots at WRs when they are partially covered . ( kind of scared play) may be is culmination of OL play and his receivers dropping mutiple contested balls .

this is where KM can help , design plays where WR is quick to a spot and ask Dak to throw to the spot , either WR catches or it hits ground. That will build confidence and get the running game open up also.

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
Explain why Zack Martin isn’t getting down to the second level block. Explain why the center hast to help the left guard. One weak link in the whole line is down. That’s not the entire offense of line but that’s a team. Why do I have to school everyone

Welcome to the NFL and the life of an NFL Quarterback.

Playmaker3128

Reaction score
He's not in a slump, he is what he's always been... a guy who can ONLY succeed when EVERYTHING around him is absolutely perfect. If just one thing is out of order, he goes from an above average QB to a below average QB real quick.

I don't know why people still struggle with this, it has been apparent since 2017, he is what he is.

But then he has games like Tampa where we can’t run the ball for anything and he goes crazy. I think it’s a combination of things. Between injuries and also defenses trying to adjust to what we do…. Dak now needs to adjust back