McCarthy is on the tank wagon!

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Exactly....TL is the ticket back to glory. There are some buffoons here that say we need more than just a QB...but you start with your franchise QB on a rookie contract and build your team from there. High picks in every round plus FA and flush the toilet on the talentless scrubs just earning a paycheck on this team. This is why signing Dak long term now is not the answer... paying too much on a limited QB while rebuilding is just plain stupid.

You are a smart football fan.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
He has to be......he has to be in on the tanking.

LOL........so Im a loser because you keep getting everything wrong with this team? All I care about are SB's, not winning a division with Dalton at 5-11. Talk about loser? You might want to look in the mirror these guru?
Its your excitement over losses that seems foul.

flyinghorse

Reaction score
If I remember correctly Ron Rivera was available for a head coaching job but Jerry & Steven weren’t interested in interviewing him.....
Is that correct???

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
He literally conned the most valuable sports franchise in the world by saying "hey guys I studied analytics for the last year while I was unemployed hehe." That's the kind of morons we have running the team.
I mean I think him having a Super Bowl was more of as selling point than him saying he studied analytics....Jerry doesn't give a damn about that lol.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
If I remember correctly Ron Rivera was available for a head coaching job but Jerry & Steven weren’t interested in interviewing him.....
Is that correct???
If I'm not mistaken Rivera signed first but it was widely known that the Commanders wanted Rivera.......he's been about as bad as McCarthy so we would've sucked with him too.

guag

Tertiary Adjunct of Unimatrix 01
Reaction score
Well for one he needs to quit listening to Bones.......
leonard-mccoy-291054-normal.jpg

Cmac

Reaction score
Mike McCarthy should be watching Kellen Moore every time he walks in the room.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
He has to be......he has to be in on the tanking.

Its your excitement over losses that seems foul.

My excitement is over a top 5 pick that I see coming. Loses are just whats going to happen no matter who roots for them or not.

stiletto

Reaction score
You will have to excuse an educated fan like me that see a bunch of losers running around on Sundays. I clearly understand the value of a top 5 pick and the needs of this team more than you do. So many of these clowns need to go. This organization needs big big changes and there is nothing like a complete embarrassing season like this to see them begin.

There's no guarantee that Jerry and Co. won't mess up the draft and what this coaching staff could even do with them is also a worry. Not sure anything is good even with a top 5 pick unless Jerry cleans house and gets someone in there young with new ideas. MM is just another FF re-tread. No idea why Jerry is so in love with Fat old coahes.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
There's no guarantee that Jerry and Co. won't mess up the draft and what this coaching staff could even do with them is also a worry. Not sure anything is good even with a top 5 pick unless Jerry cleans house and gets someone in there young with new ideas. MM is just another FF re-tread. No idea why Jerry is so in love with Fat old coahes.

Im not looking for a guarantee. Im looking for an opportunity to draft top 5 in every round.

Mk2_Cowboys

Reaction score
McCarthy calling the fake punt, the single worst call in history (regular season) a "good call" really says all you need to know.

Sully

Reaction score
Losing faith in McCarthy. He had an entire season to evaluate his coaching style. Majority saw his interview with Peter King.
We all were sold after seeing it.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Its like you are trying to rile up the fans who don't cheer for losses though. Do you. You are clearly excited by this but some of us hate losing.

A little bit sure. Just like some laugh it up when we win trying to rile up those of us that are hoping for a high pick.

What does it take for some of you to realize how bad this team is and how much help they need? How is winning helping this team?

Why so Dalton can get a big contract next year? So Jerry continues to think the offense runs through Zeke or that Jaylon is a great player? He needs to wake up.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
A little bit sure. Just like some laugh it up when we win trying to rile up those of us that are hoping for a high pick.

What does it take for some of you to realize how bad this team is and how much help they need? How is winning helping this team?

Why so Dalton can get a big contract next year? So Jerry continues to think the offense runs through Zeke or that Jaylon is a great player? He needs to wake up.
We are in the middle of a pandemic. We don't even know what will happen tomorrow let alone next year. So yeah some of us are living in the now not the later. Its not about not thinking they need help. They need help and a imaginary top 5 pick ain't gonna change that they still need help. That rookie isn't going to come straight in and change this organization.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
We are in the middle of a pandemic. We don't even know what will happen tomorrow let alone next year. So yeah some of us are living in the now not the later. Its not about not thinking they need help. They need help and a imaginary top 5 pick ain't gonna change that they still need help. That rookie isn't going to come straight in and change this organization.

Oh god!!!! You watch too much CNN!!! Is this our final football season?

And yah, a top 5 rookie can definitely come in and do it. In fact, with a top 5 pick they could get a stud CB AND a starting safety lets say.

How about starting next year with a secondary of Diggs, Top 5 corner, 37th pick safety, Wilson? I really like that. And who cares about NOW anyway? Think long term and think SB!!

Stop waving your pompoms for once. Its about the team not your personal temporary enjoyment.