Twitter: McCarthy to go easier on the team down the stretch

75boyz

Reaction score
McCarthy's version of Asthma Field is an all you can eat buffet. Just what this group needs, more coddling. What a disciplinarian and true leader of men, lol.

I'm sure everyone else can easily see how the softer more supportive coach approach is exactly what this team needs going forward.

Motorola

Reaction score
There is more than one way to win the whole thing.. but I feel like with THIS team needs more of a boot up its collective arse heading into the playoffs than a gentle caress.
Especially with the ongoing\never-ending penalties problem.

75boyz

Reaction score
There is more than one way to win the whole thing.. but I feel like with THIS team needs more of a boot up its collective arse heading into the playoffs than a gentle caress.

THIS times infinity.

CTcowboy203

Reaction score
It doesn’t mean the points of emphasis will change…ie penalties and fundamentals. Having players be closer to 100% and fresh is smart. It doesn’t mean he’s going to disregard things that need to be addressed

lukin2006

Reaction score
:lmao::lmao::lmao:

Thanks for the laugh, Ronnie…

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Agreed. This team needs to hear that they haven’t won anything.

Oz-of-Cowboy-Country

Reaction score
Que all the armchair coaches to tell a Super Bowl winning coach how to prepare for the playoffs. Trust me folks on this forum will know a better way.
Point
Michael Jordan and the Chicago bulls didn't say hey let's slack up before the playoffs get here.

Counterpoint
But then again, the Chicago bulls didn't play tackle basketball. lol.
Hello people...we want to be as healthy as we can for the playoffs. It's a physical sport and a long season. 17 games can take a toll. Especially when you add in all of the practices.