Twitter: McClain inked by Falcons

aria

Reaction score
Hankins is over rated, hate to break it to everyone.

aria

Reaction score
So was McClain. People were acting like he was the icing on the DL cake.
I actually somewhat retract my statement, a lot of it depends how we use him. I think he definitely has more gas in the tank than McLain though.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
I would've signed with Atlanta over Dallas also.
Smart move on his part.
If that contract they gave him was better than Scrooge Stephen Jones was able to round up for him, of course.

If it was about "playing time" and so on, it is odd. As bad off as our DT crew is right now, he instantly qualifies for a lot of snaps, if not starting in absence of Collins.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Hankins is 26. The guy has a long career ahead of him. He has way more upside than McClain ever did. I never understood all the love for him. Hankins has some nice short area quicks that would surprise you. Not many 330 pounders can move like he can. He wants too long of a contract.Its the only reason hes unsigned. I think we can get him on a max 3 year deal.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
Hankins is 26. The guy has a long career ahead of him. He has way more upside than McClain ever did. I never understood all the love for him. Hankins has some nice short area quicks that would surprise you. Not many 330 pounders can move like he can. He wants too long of a contract.Its the only reason hes unsigned. I think we can get him on a max 3 year deal.
If we can't even sign a career journeyman like McClain, what makes Hankins a sure thing?

DFWJC

Reaction score
Not because McClain, but that Falcons team looks really strong on paper...both sides of the ball..

NFC looking strong.
Eagles, Rams, Falcons, Saints, Vikings, possibly Panthers, Packers, and Seahawks too, who knows
Guess we'll see...

Go get 'em Cowboys