Twitter: McClain inked by Falcons

Rayman70

Reaction score
If we can't even sign a career journeyman like McClain, what makes Hankins a sure thing?
he's not a sure thing. Not sayin that. What I am saying is we have a pretty big void to fill with Collins out for God only knows how long,plus we kinda need quality up front.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Apt. Considering that Brian Price is looking to be our 1T.
Scary thought considering Price is coming off a major injury. We need a top quality DT like Hankins to sign. At 26 years old,I would feel really good about the rotation if we got him. Collins would be just gravy when he came back.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
he's not a sure thing. Not sayin that. What I am saying is we have a pretty big void to fill with Collins out for God only knows how long,plus we kinda need quality up front.
I do not believe they are taking the void that seriously.

McClain was an easy one. They knew him and thought they could rekindle the "glory" of the 2016 DL.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
They have no interest in Hankins.

So where does that leave you now?
Might be time for some people to start liking what we have because that is about where things are right now.

Pessimist_cowboy

Reaction score
Defensive tackle Terrell McClain is signing with @AtlantaFalcons, per source. One year deal worth over $4 million, includes $500,000 signing bonus.
If this is true. Players don’t want to play for us anymore. We haven’t been a serious contender in 25 years years and we have a joke of a coach.

Sydla

Reaction score
Might be time for some people to start liking what we have because that is about where things are right now.

I just got over the Nick Hayden era too.

Oh well.

You know how this will likely end up. Around December this board will be lamenting how the DT spot derailed our season.

Dwight

Reaction score
They have no interest in Hankins.

So where does that leave you now?

I do understand your point that the FO does not have any interest in Hankins.

However, he is the logical choice to fill the DT position.

Rayman70

Reaction score
I do not believe they are taking the void that seriously.

McClain was an easy one. They knew him and thought they could rekindle the "glory" of the 2016 DL.
AT WHAT POINT will they take this seriously? Its been a decade between solid DT's. 2 and a half decades between having an elite DT like Leon Lett. We don't need mediocrity in the middle. GO SIGN HANKINS.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
If this is true. Players don’t want to play for us anymore. We haven’t been a serious contender in 25 years years and we have a joke of a coach.

McClain was 7 the last time Dallas played in a Super Bowl. Hankins was 4.

Young players don't see the Cowboys as we want to see them.

Pessimist_cowboy

Reaction score
clearly everyone is falling all over themselves to sign Hankins....
If the falcons and eagles both wanted McClain too that should tell you something. Hankins is JAG. He might be a slight upgrade over Price. Frankly there both well below good.