Twitter: McClain inked by Falcons

Sydla

Reaction score
AT WHAT POINT will they take this seriously? Its been a decade between solid DT's. 2 and a half decades between having an elite DT like Leon Lett. We don't need mediocrity in the middle. GO SIGN HANKINS.

They are slaves to Marinelli’s thinking.

He tells them they don’t need to invest in the 1 Tech and can get away with JAGs there and they believe him. Year after year.

Sydla

Reaction score
If the falcons and eagles both wanted McClain too that should tell you something. Hankins is JAG. He might be a slight upgrade over Price. Frankly there both well below good.

I think it’s more the money for Hankins.

There was some chatter he was looking for a hefty deal.

Rayman70

Reaction score

He tells them they don’t need to invest in the 1 Tech and can get away with JAGs there and they believe him. Year after year.
sounds like senility set in for ole Granny M. lol

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
Can't say as I blame McClain for signing with the Falcons. He'll stand to be in line for some playoff money, in addition to what more they likely offered him to sign with them.

kevm3

Reaction score
I dont believe the lack of a McClain signing is all that significant, but im starting to wonder if winning is even a priority anymore as much as putting a budget conscious team together. I dont want to hear about signing our own because martin isn't even signed long term.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score

Pretty much.

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Oh well our loss. The front office is wrong, we do need help at the 1tech. Price wasn't a stud and he is coming off injury. Now collins who was forced to man that role is injured again. That leaves a couple practice squad guys who we opted to keep on the P.S. and sign Price instead last year. How much better could we have been last year had we a guy who can not only clog the middle but also make some tackles in the process.