Twitter: McClain inked by Falcons

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Why are people talking about Hankins. Did we bring him in, or is this another fantasy signing counterargument to a guy the team was actually interested in?

I'd much rather see the Cowboys sign Hankins, but probably his cost is too much and they prefer a more mobile guy at the #1 DT spot.

Reaction score
McClain would be a nice rotational piece here, but not someone I'm paying $4 million to pay what would likely amount to. 30% of the time, given number of snaps and his inevitable missed games with injury.

I disagree. If you have room under the cap, and you know the player has played well in your system at a position of need, a $4 million salary for ONE YEAR means absolutely nothing financially. So who cares if he plays 30% or gets hurt.

Mr_437

Reaction score
Glad TMc signed w/ ATL...DAL already has an injury prone DT, another would've been a bit much. Money being equal, signing w/ ATL is a no brainer they have a better coach, better chance of winning.

Price, Ash n Ross make us proud.

Hardline

Reaction score
Go root for Atlanta then. Dallas probably wouldn’t pay 4.5 million for I year. I think we should have though, and would have if it was an offensive need. This tells me Jerry is still about the “Show”. We are so weak at 1 technique right now!
Ill root for who I damn well please. Anyone would be a fool to sign with this franchise until there's a head coaching change.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Good...fits w/ the rest of the Atlanta midgets. Now quit fooling around and go get Hankins.:rolleyes:

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Why are people talking about Hankins. Did we bring him in, or is this another fantasy signing counterargument to a guy the team was actually interested in?

Fantasy football stuff. Sure, they want to sign him, but notice that nobody wants to mention the cost. The totally ridiculous cost.

dallasdave

Reaction score
blah

4TjNzDy.gif
I really like her :yourock::yourock::yourock::yourock: