Twitter: McClain inked by Falcons

cheftjpeck

Reaction score
If this is true. Players don’t want to play for us anymore. We haven’t been a serious contender in 25 years years and we have a joke of a coach.
Ummm not quite 25 years ?? I mean we did win a Super Bowl in 96 .. but I get your pessimistic point though

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I’m not too concerned but I am interested in seeing what he signed for. If it’s just a moderate one year deal, Cowboys should’ve brought him in.

The Cowboys offering the same deal doesn’t necessarily mean he would have chosen to go with Dallas.

Captain43Crash

Reaction score
Ill root for who I damn well please. Anyone would be a fool to sign with this franchise until there's a head coaching change.
You gotta point there. Garrett is the main problem with this team. It will be very difficult to win any playoff type games with Garrett, regardless of who we sign.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
I'm really not that bothered, honestly.
I was slightly less off the fence then on the fence, if that makes any sense.
Prefer to roll the dice with younger prospects there over vets that need to prove themselves twice failed.
It was Either Vea , Payne or roll the dice cheap,, there was really nothing in between those options.

Last edited:

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
I would not want to see what goes on in Putty's mind :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

*adventures into his mind*

rfbDW4.gif

Walker

Texas Ranger
Reaction score
Falcons owner wanted to pull one over Jerry after the whole drama last year