McClain left no contract

Sydla

Reaction score
First of all, I hope you aren't playing the "progress stopper" angle with Osborne. I'd rather have McClain, if healthy (and that's a big if) than Osborne at this point. We have no idea what Osborne is and he's a long shot to make the team anyway. Osborne has literally never taken a NFL snap, even in a preseason game.

Two, I hope McClain had some unrealistic contract demands or was really hurt to the point the Cowboys didn't want him. Because if they think what they have at DT is good enough, especially now knowing that Collins broke a foot again, they are simply being shortsighted here.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
McClain has another team to visit, so not surprised he left with no deal.
Plus with the Collins injury, his price probably went up.

GhostOfPelluer

Reaction score
I'd rather have Rolando McClain back anywayo_O
koolaidlarge.jpg

3rd_n_inches

Reaction score
Probably looking at a one year deal and if that is the case it would leave a bad taste in any team he neglected to visit that provided him the opportunity to interview. He is looking at it short term, long term, and everything in between.

NotForLong

Reaction score
First of all, I hope you aren't playing the "progress stopper" angle with Osborne. I'd rather have McClain, if healthy (and that's a big if) than Osborne at this point. We have no idea what Osborne is and he's a long shot to make the team anyway. Osborne has literally never taken a NFL snap, even in a preseason game.

Two, I hope McClain had some unrealistic contract demands or was really hurt to the point the Cowboys didn't want him. Because if they think what they have at DT is good enough, especially now knowing that Collins broke a foot again, they are simply being shortsighted here.
1st of all lol. Um you can save your long winded explanation but for me. I'ld rather have osborne