McClay Leads the Division in Drafting Pro Bowl Players

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Hey I'm in full agreement with that.

Glad to hear that. I'm not screaming that Garrett and Marinelli "need to be fired today!" that's clearly not going to happen, nor should it. But neither should this mistake, nor the roles both played in it, be minimized or forgotten. It needs to be added to the resumes of both guys and factored in when the final decisions are made after the season.

DFWJC

Reaction score
The way it works in Cowboy Zone is...

If it was a good pick, it was a McClay pick.

If it was a bad pick, it was some combo of a Jerry / Stephen / Garrett / Marinelli / Linehan pick.
So true.

McClay has been huge, but it's been a group effort.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Not stalking. Just looking through threads and posting when I disagree or find something that makes no sense.

Sure thing. You can lie to yourself, but nobody believes your nonsense.

And if the fact that Easley was injured twice during his time in New England and was put on IR twice, and ultimately had further knee issues that ended his career is "revisionist history" or "makes no sense" to you? The issue is yours. You either didn't know or didn't WANT to know. Neither one looks good for you.

When you try to pick a fight with someone, put forth a better effort and don't look so foolish and transparent the next time.

GhostOfPelluer

Reaction score
Sure thing. You can lie to yourself, but nobody believes your nonsense.

And if the fact that Easley was injured twice during his time in New England and was put on IR twice, and ultimately had further knee issues that ended his career is "revisionist history" or "makes no sense" to you? The issue is yours. You either didn't know or didn't WANT to know. Neither one looks good for you.

When you try to pick a fight with someone, put forth a better effort and don't look so foolish and transparent the next time.
Easley sucked before and after injuries. And he also was let go after only 2 years, something you said hadn’t happened. That was foolish.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Easley sucked before and after injuries. And he also was let go after only 2 years, something you said hadn’t happened. That was foolish.

I NEVER said he wasn't let go. I said it invoked INJURIES. Again, do better when trying to come at me.

Kaiser

Reaction score

Keep waiving that Patriot pom-poms to justify their front office incompetence.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
So you are boycotting Jon Manchota? He put it in an article about Taco, and only to trigger you.

I'm not boycotting anybody. I'm calling him, you and anyone else out for your obvious need to bring up past successes now in a clear effort to wash off the smell of Taco No Bueno.

His efforts, like yours, are transparent.

Kaiser

Reaction score
And Marinelli mistakenly believed he could 'get him going'. My point being that there is plenty of blame to go around to multiple individuals involved.

Clearly this is a disaster and clearly many people share in the blame. So why are you only ranting about Marinelli?

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Clearly this is a disaster and clearly many people share in the blame. So why are you only ranting about Marinelli?

Am I? My post clearly stated "multiple individuals". Did you miss that in your rush to come after me?

Kaiser

Reaction score
His efforts, like yours, are transparent.

We are both transparently saying that even with this boondoggle, the Cowboys are better than most at player acquisition and development.

Mea culpa, you may now go back to photoshopping pictures of Rod Marinelli.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
We are both transparently saying that even with this boondoggle, the Cowboys are better than most at player acquisition and development.

Mea culpa, you may now go back to photoshopping pictures of Rod Marinelli.

Washing off that Taco smell. You keep on working on it!
:thumbup:

GhostOfPelluer

Reaction score
I NEVER said he wasn't let go. I said it invoked INJURIES. Again, do better when trying to come at me.
You were spouting ish about how historic it was to release a first round pick after only 2 years. Easley played for someone after being released so don’t act like it was a career ending injury. Straight foolish revisionist history. Consider it done better.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You were spouting ish about how historic it was to release a first round pick after only 2 years. Easley played for someone after being released so don’t act like it was a career ending injury. Straight foolish revisionist history. Consider it done better.

What a steaming pile of bull****.

Are you seriously expecting anybody other than a blind homer like yourself to not make the distinction between a player dealing with knee injuries placed on IR back to back years and a player that wasn't?

Do you seriously expect anyone to overlook your apples-to-oranges nonsense comparison?

If you don't know any better, that's your issue, that's your problem, that's your fault. The rest of us do.

source.gif

Kaiser

Reaction score

He is posting this after I posted the links to him of the NE sportswriters saying Easley was cut for his attitude and not the injuries.