McClay Leads the Division in Drafting Pro Bowl Players

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I notice you post without a shred of evidence that shows he was cut due to injuries. You can say it loud and often but that doesn’t make it true.

Show me where I stated such a thing? Another swing and a miss. You are truly terrible at the art of debate. You resort to the most pathetic attempts of fabrication in your continued effort to jump on me. And fail miserably at every turn.

The entire point is that Easley took not one, but two trips to IR and those injuries undoubtedly negatively impacted his value to the Patriots. No such issues occurred with Taco, hence your attempt to compare the two situations being an apples to oranges comparison. If you would like to suggest that is not the case? Fell free, the floor is yours, dig that hole even deeper. Look worse if that's possible here.

GhostOfPelluer

Reaction score
What a steaming pile of bull****.

Are you seriously expecting anybody other than a blind homer like yourself to not make the distinction between a player dealing with knee injuries placed on IR back to back years and a player that wasn't?

Do you seriously expect anyone to overlook your apples-to-oranges nonsense comparison?

If you don't know any better, that's your issue, that's your problem, that's your fault. The rest of us do.

source.gif

tenor.gif

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Another recap.

Kaiser: This is disaster, a fiasco and a boondoggle.

Stash: Don't BS me, this is bad! Quit apologizing for the front office!!

Yep. That's what you're saying, while trying to spread your positive propaganda about past draft successes in order to wash off the stink of this one. Like Machota and the rest, your attempts are transparent. Neither you nor he are fooling anyone.

Stop here and the debate stops here:

Kaiser: This is disaster, a fiasco and a boondoggle.

But we all know you can't and won't, like the rest of the Spin Doctors that can't handle Cowboys failure and criticisms and feel compelled to justify it somehow.

I sure noticed that wasn't the title of this thread you created, was it?

GhostOfPelluer

Reaction score
Show me where I stated such a thing? Another swing and a miss. You are truly terrible at the art of debate. You resort to the most pathetic attempts of fabrication in your continued effort to jump on me. And fail miserably at every turn.

The entire point is that Easley took not one, but two trips to IR and those injuries undoubtedly negatively impacted his value to the Patriots. No such issues occurred with Taco, hence your attempt to compare the two situations being an apples to oranges comparison. If you would like to suggest that is not the case? Fell free, the floor is yours, dig that hole even deeper. Look worse if that's possible here.
You’ve taken this debate all over the place but still can’t get past the idea that Dallas releasing Taco wasn’t some historic failure. And that the best team in the league had the same failure two years prior. Irrefutable. You were wrong.

GhostOfPelluer

Reaction score
That's a good one, and totally appropriate for the spin you clowns are trying to put on this epic draft bust. I was going to use that one myself, thanks for saving me the effort.
From the chief spinster himself! That’s a compliment

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You’ve taken this debate all over the place but still can’t get past the idea that Dallas releasing Taco wasn’t some historic failure. And that the best team in the league had the same failure two years prior. Irrefutable. You were wrong.

Not even close to "wrong".

Their own website stated the information that a 1st round pick hasn't busted this badly in 37 years. Go tell them they're "wrong" homer!

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
From the chief spinster himself! That’s a compliment

I'm the guy who can acknowledge what happened. It's you and the rest who are trying to point the finger everywhere else.

"Look! The Patriots cut a guy once too!"

It's pathetic.

Big_D

Reaction score
Didn't the Eagles win a Super Bowl? Now Pro Bowls are more important? The draft is only part of the process. It's nice to be able to draft well, but when individual achievements are you're only barometer, then all that talent isn't really stepping up to the plate.

GhostOfPelluer

Reaction score
Not even close to "wrong".

Their own website stated the information that a 1st round pick hasn't busted this badly in 37 years. Go tell them they're "wrong" homer!
So now you are name-calling and resorting to “they were wrong, not me, I just repeated what they said!”

jjktkk

Reaction score
What a steaming pile of bull****.

Are you seriously expecting anybody other than a blind homer like yourself to not make the distinction between a player dealing with knee injuries placed on IR back to back years and a player that wasn't?

Do you seriously expect anyone to overlook your apples-to-oranges nonsense comparison?

If you don't know any better, that's your issue, that's your problem, that's your fault. The rest of us do.

I'm curious, who are "The rest of us"? Myself and I don't count. :laugh:

source.gif

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
So now you are name-calling and resorting to “they were wrong, not me, I just repeated what they said!”

No, the point is that neither they nor I was wrong - 37 years. Once again, you were "wrong". You just clearly can't deal with the truth so you're forced to lash out at someone who can.

Reaction score
I have an idea.

Just consider Robert Quinn/Taco Charlton a trade. That's a win for us.

Then we can move on.

GhostOfPelluer

Reaction score
No, the point is that neither they nor I was wrong - 37 years. Once again, you were "wrong". You just clearly can't deal with the truth so you're forced to lash out at someone who can.
We’ve already proven that 37 years was false. But die on that hill, I won’t stand in your way

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
We’ve already proven that 37 years was false. But die on that hill, I won’t stand in your way

How so, who's the last Cowboys 1st round draft pick to bust as badly as Taco did since Rod Hill in 1982? 37 years ago.

I'll wait....

Sydla

Reaction score
By the way, is the point of this thread to push back on criticisms of McClay?

Because, did I miss the widespread criticism of McClay?