Twitter: McClay nugget on WR Simi Fehoko

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Lots of options for skill players going out wide. Give Simi a year to really study this offense and understand what he needs to do.

quickccc

Reaction score
Simi (not the Coming to America version) should add to special teams unit, than maybe what he will be as a 4th- 5th WR.
Even Cedrick Wilson as a 4th WR did not get much time, after his fluke Seattle game.

I do hope he gives Wilson mass competition, much of his film shows him being a tough in traffic catcher and routinely making tough catches
with defenders hanging all over him.

garyv

Reaction score
Those "other teams" can have him when we are done with him which will be a day after our final preseason game.

I think he sticks as the 4th WR on this team behind Cooper, Lamb and Gallup with Noah Brown and Cedric Wilson as 5 and 6

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
I honestly think Aaron Rodgers is the reason why Surtain isn't a Cowboy. Why pass on Fields? Bridgewater, I don't think so.
tenor.gif

3rdEyewarrior

Reaction score
4 plays a game have Simi and Gallup running go routes. With Lamb and Coop underneath.
That’s dumb because coopers our fastest receiver. He’s the only one that runs 4.42 officially. I know he’s 15 pounds heavier but he still runs the fastest

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
If he can help in the redzone , that will be a plus. We lack that part of Dez game

Sky is really the limit with this guy.. I wouldn’t cap his potential to anything right now.

Guys that are his size that run and move like that are premium players.

This is a lottery ticket.

1 concerning thing is hands may be an issue.

That talent is just through the roof with this one though.

I think what sells me on him the most is how good he looks after he catches the ball.

visionary

Reaction score
Sky is really the limit with this guy.. I wouldn’t cap his potential to anything right now.

Guys that are his size that run and move like that are premium players.

This is a lottery ticket.

1 concerning thing is hands may be an issue.

That talent is just through the roof with this one though.

I think what sells me on him the most is how good he looks after he catches the ball.

hands are over rated on a WR anyway

mmohican29

Reaction score
I already have said Fehoko has a shot to be big time. Plays like a larger version of Will Fuller.