Twitter: McClay nugget on WR Simi Fehoko

ghst187

Reaction score
Loved this pickup as well as the Vasher signing but not sure how we end up keeping both

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
I've seen where some of our members of the Cowboys Zone are skeptical about Will McClay's competence.

Talent discernment and acquisition will never be an exact science. I strongly feel they're mistaken -- (jmho.)

Last edited:

thechosen1n2

Reaction score
Those "other teams" can have him when we are done with him which will be a day after our final preseason game.

He will make the roster as the 4th or 5th. He will also allow us to allow Gallup to walk. He has a little Chase Claypool in him. He will be used to make the kind of plays that Gallup makes.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
He will make the roster as the 4th or 5th. He will also allow us to allow Gallup to walk. He has a little Chase Claypool in him. He will be used to make the kind of plays that Gallup makes.
No one is going to bump Gallup from this roster but Gallup if he wants too much when his new contract comes up.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Loved this pickup as well as the Vasher signing but not sure how we end up keeping both
As proof by Woods, Brown and Wilson's job's aren't safe. I like both and probably higher on Noah Brown than most here. I think Vasher is too raw to make the roster this year but if he has a good preseason it could make things interesting...

BourbonBalz

Star4Ever
Reaction score
A player like.Vasher is the type you want on the PS. A guy that has a lot of potential but isn’t quite ready and/or is just a bit raw at this point. I’ll be surprised if he doesn’t at least make the PS. Of course you always run the risk of him getting sniped.

thechosen1n2

Reaction score
No one is going to bump Gallup from this roster but Gallup if he wants too much when his new contract comes up.

I didnt mean this year. I just meant hes not going to get paid after this year. I would be dumb to pay....an Over allotment of riches in one position. Im not even saying he will be better than Gallup, but Gallup is a highlight play Chest catcher who doesnt receive alot of attention. The knew guy will take over that roll after this season.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
I didnt mean this year. I just meant hes not going to get paid after this year. I would be dumb to pay....an Over allotment of riches in one position. Im not even saying he will be better than Gallup, but Gallup is a highlight play Chest catcher who doesnt receive alot of attention. The knew guy will take over that roll after this season.
The knew guy. :lmao: I've noted your prediction.

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
Between 2005 & 2020, there have been six receivers to enter the draft with a 90+ athleticism score, 70+ production score & weigh 220+ pounds.

Calvin Johnson, Julio Jones, Donte Moncrief, DK Metcalf, Miles Boykin & Chase Claypool.

Fehoko would be No. 7. BOOM!
Dropping knowledge