McDowell Meeting Goes Well Deal Will Be Pending Medical Information

CCBoy

Reaction score
Chris Canty had a freak incident and had emergency surgery to save his eye before being drafted by Dallas. Don’t remember if it affected his vision, but I remember him saying he’d never play without that big face mask and visor he used to wear.

Anyway, wonder if Dallas’ experience with that situation gives them insight here. Lots of folk doubted if Canty would play again too.

I'd be happy if they got what they did with Canty.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Friggin ATVs, yeah they're fun to ride but flying around on them almost always ends with injury.

At least 4 wheelers replaced 3 wheelers.

The 3 wheelers were drastically more dangerous. The front tire would catch a grove/rut and the rider would completely lose control. The 3 wheelers were altogether unstable.

I prefer 2 wheels for off-road activities.

I wonder if McDowell was wearing a helmet.

bcavi

Reaction score

The 3 wheelers were drastically more dangerous. The front tire would catch a grove/rut and the rider would completely lose control. The 3 wheelers were altogether unstable.

A friend of mine had a Big Red, 3-wheeler. It was fun... He put his foot down like on a motorcycle and the back wheel shredded his foot. He still has a pretty nasty scar. I had a Honda 50 motorbike '83. Loved it . 10 years old, I was hyped. My brother got a 3-wheeler, he was older, but his ride was slow. Smoked him... He knew, and didn't like riding with me much . When I rode his ride though, 3-wheelers ate feet like biscuits. The mornin kind that you looked forward to (not trying to be cliche, but the grandmother baked golden flaky deliciousness [not really my experience, but remaining cliche... My aunt made good baked dough.])

texbumthelife

Reaction score
What's the deal with this move? The fact we've waited this long make me wonder if they're contemplating giving Quinn more money, or his physicals ain't so hot.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
Those ATVs are death on wheels.

When I was in high school many many years ago, my best friend worked on his dad's ranch going around and making sure the cattle were fed, the water troughs were full, ect…Well to make his rounds he had an ATV he saved up for and bought.

Well to make a long story short, he ended up rolling it on a hillside and it landed on top of him. He broke four ribs, collapsed a lung, and ruptured his spleen. They rushed him to the hospital and he an emergency surgery.

Luckily he survived, but his parents would not let him ride the ATV anymore. I dont blame them, I have an 8 yr old daughter and no way in hell would I let her drive an ATV.

Toomany10pins

Reaction score

He wasn’t wearing a helmet.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
There are additional tweets from other sources saying the team is leaning towards signing him if cleared. If he is indeed cleared, this will be a great chance signing.

Secure Connection Failed

An error occurred during a connection to s9e.github.io. Cannot communicate securely with peer: no
That is what I see on twitter posts, they are images arent they, I would hope that people would type out pertinent info to go with the post.
Like he is a LB from seattle with injury issues.

I think it is because I am not signed up with twitter? or because I use a vpn not sure.

beware_d-ware

Reaction score
Secure Connection Failed

An error occurred during a connection to s9e.github.io. Cannot communicate securely with peer: no
cant see it lol how about some text?:flagwave:

"As the process goes forward, we'll learn more about the injuries suffered by Seahawks Malik McDowell. Team has been careful to keep everything under wraps. Extensive brain/eye trauma. It was clear from the moment of injury that it was an extremely long shot he'd ever play again."

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score

DandyDon52

Reaction score
"As the process goes forward, we'll learn more about the injuries suffered by Seahawks Malik McDowell. Team has been careful to keep everything under wraps. Extensive brain/eye trauma. It was clear from the moment of injury that it was an extremely long shot he'd ever play again."
and dallas is signing him?

Carson

Reaction score
Any updates?

He left Dallas the other night.

No word which way they are leaning as of right now. I would imagine the doctors are running all test and making sure everything is ok.

eromeopolk

Reaction score
Jaylon Smith 2.0:omg: how great would that be:thumbup:
Better than Jaylon...he can actually run. However, you need to protect his eyes and head which is where the ATV accident trauma occurred. With the NFL concussion fiasco, many teams don't won't the liability and risk.

But you know Jerry Jones...cheap, unavailable and unreliable is his pro personnel philosophy. Gamble for greatness.

Reaction score

oh yeah, I had a high school friend that raced those 3 wheelers. He had a Kawasaki with these huge racing gears. scary shyte.