McDowell's medicals, Quinn trade info?

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
So two days and no hard information about either topic? What is going on? Let the bashing begin...

Quinn...…………..we are still trying to work out a trade. Rumors are Miami wants a 2020 3rd and we are offering a 2020 4th.

McDowell...………we are supposedly going through all his medicals and trying to determine if he is healthy enough to play.

Berry...……………he left Dallas without a deal, but has not visited any other teams. So I guess that is good news in a way.

Bowdown27

Reaction score
Kids these days. Give me now, give me now, GIVE ME NOW DAMNIT!
I think Quinn hold up is a twofer. Contact extension and tank. With making the trade and giving him an extension. You better get your otherbookend signed quicker now. We have 24 million in space according to fisher. Top 10 in room. I think we will get things rolling soon.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
I think Quinn hold up is a twofer. Contact extension and tank. With making the trade and giving him an extension. You better get your otherbookend signed quicker now. We have 24 million in space according to fisher. Top 10 in room. I think we will get things rolling soon.

I agree, and that is probably weighing quite a bit here too. I think we will have to extend DLaw to make that work, or we will have to trade him. Obviously, it'd be nice to have both. If we do get both, then I still would still get a DE in round 3 or 4. If we can't get Quinn, then Zach Allen it is for us if I'm the FO.