McDowell's medicals, Quinn trade info?

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
I think Quinn hold up is a twofer. Contact extension and tank. With making the trade and giving him an extension. You better get your otherbookend signed quicker now. We have 24 million in space according to fisher. Top 10 in room. I think we will get things rolling soon.

Agreed my friend.....……...I think Quinn is just a matter of working out the details, its most likely already a done deal.

We probably sign McDowell as well to a league min contract as long as his medicals are somewhat decent.

Eric Berry...……….unfortunately, I think he is out of our price range. He visited and left and he most likely is not coming back IMO.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Agreed my friend.....……...I think Quinn is just a matter of working out the details, its most likely already a done deal.

We probably sign McDowell as well to a league min contract as long as his medicals are somewhat decent.

Eric Berry...……….unfortunately, I think he is out of our price range. He visited and left and he most likely is not coming back IMO.

And, to be honest, I don't see Eric Berry as a player I'd trust to be on the field most of the time anyway. I'd rather save that money and just draft a safety that will be more reliable. There are plenty of talented safeties that should be in our draft range between rounds 3-5.

Kolemmitt

Reaction score
Any chance we have a deal worked out with all three, but we want a grand FA signing press conference?

Sandyf

Reaction score
Well maybe Jerry is just waiting to announce that we have traded for Quinn, signed Berry and McDowell, resigned Lawrence and extended Prescott, Cooper, Elliott, Jones and Smith all at one time to take the luster off of the NCAA tournament. Heck, the media would go absolutely crazy. Talk shows would nothing else to say except about the Cowboys. Draft pundits would be speculation center of the earth.

Yep, just like a Jerry show.

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
Kids these days. Give me now, give me now, GIVE ME NOW DAMNIT!

I actually want these deals done soon, too, and I'm far from being a kid. Not so much for "instant gratification" for myself, but my concern is another team swooping in on Quinn while the Cowboys meander along.

As for Berry, I have mixed feelings. If he visited anywhere else it would be all over the internet; but I wouldn't be overly upset if the Cowboys don't get him.

conner01

Reaction score
I'm willing to wait. I'm sure the medicals are being reviewed thoroughly. In the case of Quinn, probably bits of negotiations still going on to sort out the kinks of the deal.
The medical dare huge with him
The Seahawks really never said much about it
If he’s healthy and motivated he can really help

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
I actually want these deals done soon, too, and I'm far from being a kid. Not so much for "instant gratification" for myself, but my concern is another team swooping in on Quinn while the Cowboys meander along.

As for Berry, I have mixed feelings. If he visited anywhere else it would be all over the internet; but I wouldn't be overly upset if the Cowboys don't get him.
We all do! Ever heard of “patience”?

Bowdown27

Reaction score
100% fur and beast. I’m with you. Now with us meeting with George iloka on Friday. We’re definitely doing our due diligence.

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
We all do! Ever heard of “patience”?

I'm being patient, but will other teams be? The Cowboys need Robert Quinn at RE badly and I would be furious if the Saints swoop in and steal him three days after Quinn visited here.

With Tyrone Crawford facing a suspension, Randy Gregory already suspended, and Taco Charlton flirting with the bust label, the Cowboys don't need to get a deal done with Quinn soon. They needed to get a deal done with him days ago.

Kaiser

Reaction score
That makes total sense given it was posted five minutes after yours.

Everyone knows that I keep you up at night, Im sure that line is the best you could come up with knowing I would give you more Cubicle comments.

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
Everyone knows that I keep you up at night, I’m sure that line is the best you could come up with knowing I would give you more Cubicle comments.

:omg: Who’s everyone?

You and the rest of the mental midgets from the math club?