McShay 2022 mock

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
https://www.espn.com/nfl/draft2022/...irst-round-picks-next-year-including-five-qbs

i

21. Dallas Cowboys
Jalen Wydermyer, TE, Texas A&M*

There was some talk of the Cowboys wanting to move up the board for Kyle Pitts heading into this year's draft, but it would have taken a massive trade package to get it done. Tight end remains the missing piece on offense for Dallas, and after it dedicated its first six picks to defense last week, it will now be able to look back to offense next year. Wydermyer has a great 6-foot-5, 255-pound frame and is productive. The Texas native has six TDs in each of his two seasons with the Aggies and has averaged 12.2 yards per catch over his career.

jalen-wydermyer-thumbnail.jpg

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Pick 21? I guess Toddy doesn't see us as the NFC juggernaut I read about on this board.

DFWJC

Reaction score
Todd was acting like a lil beeaach toward Kiper during the draft.
It was weird.

Not that what we have is great, but no, Dallas is not taking this TE (nor any TE that's not a once-in-decade type) in the first round.

John813

Reaction score
Jebus, Brugler with a guard and McShay with a TE in the first.

blah

cowboyec

Reaction score
i don't hate it.
but it'll be georgia dt jordan davis.
at pick 32.
:thumbup:

Mr_437

Reaction score
Todd missed this one. Offensive Tackle is the pick, and 21 is too high...try Top 15 pick for Dallas.

Carson

Reaction score
Todd missed this one. Offensive Tackle is the pick, and 21 is too high...try Top 15 pick for Dallas.
So a team that won 6 games and had lost half of their starters won’t improve? Better defenseX better defensive coach etc.

Not saying we are super bowl bound or dominating the East. But they should be more than capable of winning 7-9 at minimum