Medical staff is lying for the front office?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dak_Attack_09

Reaction score
If Gallup is back and playing and Tyron with hamstring off the bones is about start next week then OBJ will be ready for playoffs.

Don’t let Jerry use fake medical excuse as a reason he can’t sign OBJ. He doesn’t care about winning if he doesn’t make this deal after talking about the coaching staff needs to make a deep playoff run.

jrumann59

Reaction score
If Gallup is back and playing and Tyron with hamstring off the bones is about start next week then OBJ will be ready for playoffs.

Don’t let Jerry use fake medical excuse as a reason he can’t sign OBJ. He doesn’t care about winning if he doesn’t make this deal after talking about the coaching staff needs to make a deep playoff run.
Why this is the 2nd tear of the same ACL in less than 2 years. I would expect recovery to be a tad longer than normal, which Gallups was not.

Bigtex67

Reaction score
Why this is the 2nd tear of the same ACL in less than 2 years. I would expect recovery to be a tad longer than normal, which Gallups was not.

My understanding......is that the medical team that performed the 2nd surgery (different surgeon the 2nd time) felt that the first one was not done correctly. Take it for all the post is worth!! LOL

Dak_Attack_09

Reaction score

If hamstring falling off always injured Tyron can be back and ready to play starting LT in less time then there is no doubt OBJ will be ready for the playoffs. Do you guys not care about winning in the post-season?

PhillyCowboysFan

Reaction score

Yup!

JonesBoys

Reaction score
If hamstring falling off always injured Tyron can be back and ready to play starting LT in less time then there is no doubt OBJ will be ready for the playoffs. Do you guys not care about winning in the post-season?

They guy won't even run a route for teams right now. Highly unlikely he plays this year at all. Sounds like the earliest would be mid January. By that time they will be either out or he would be extremally limited with no impact. Now if Buffalo signs him and he plays and has an impact we can revisit your theory.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
They guy won't even run a route for teams right now. Highly unlikely he plays this year at all. Sounds like the earliest would be mid January. By that time they will be either out or he would be extremally limited with no impact. Now if Buffalo signs him and he plays and has an impact we can revisit your theory.
Or not.

links18

Reaction score

I think equating two different injuries on two different players pretty much fails you out of Med School 101.

Dak_Attack_09

Reaction score
I think equating two different injuries on two different players pretty much fails you out of Med School 101.

No saying a guy who hasn’t played a full season since 2014 and has been hurt every year is ready to be a starter while OBJ isn’t shows that you wouldn’t even be accepted in med school. :facepalm:

JBS

Reaction score
It’s been reported by the best reporters that none of the teams that are in for Odell think he will be ready by the end of the regular season

they’re all in cahoots to lie to their fans!!!!!

Dak_Attack_09

Reaction score
Slow your roll player. Tyron's window for finally begin practicing again is tomorrow. Suddenly you got him starting already??? Why don't we see how he gets through practice and see if he is ready to even suit up first.

I didn’t say that the Owner / doctor & the coaching staff did and already started the plan to move the current starting LT to LG.

How about for once instead of going with front office propaganda you make a independent argument.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Your logic is irrefutably ... flawed

Hagman

Put Niland and Green in the ROH
Reaction score
giphy.gif

links18

Reaction score
No saying a guy who hasn’t played a full season since 2014 and has been hurt every year is ready to be a starter while OBJ isn’t shows that you wouldn’t even be accepted in med school. :facepalm:

Did Jerry say Tyron was ready? He said he was the starter when he was ready, but I don't think he said he was ready already.

Last edited:

Malhavoc

Reaction score
Run a few routes and show me where you are. If the dude ain’t gonna be ready to potentially make a difference it makes no sense to sign him.

Dak_Attack_09

Reaction score
My understanding......is that the medical team that performed the 2nd surgery (different surgeon the 2nd time) felt that the first one was not done correctly. Take it for all the post is worth!! LOL

So with that logic why do Cowboys fan and front office believe that Tyron is good to go when he has been injured every year since 2014, looks like all of his surgeries weren’t done properly so far. What makes you think that hamstring surgery was done correctly?

Status
Not open for further replies.