Mel Kiper, Todd McShay both go defense for Cowboys in 2019 mock draft

Doomsday101

Reaction score
It’s April which means the NFL Draft is inching closer and closer. The first-round of the draft begins on Thursday April 25, but for now the Dallas Cowboys do not have a pick to make on that day. Without a trade up, they will first select on Friday during the second round.

Fortunately mock drafts are starting to stretch out, giving an indication of who some feel will be available. ESPN’s Mel Kiper and Todd McShay created their annual two-round mock this week.

duelingmock.png
https://cowboyswire.usatoday.com/20...UWUpaHacFFXrpkm1Sdyn6MTUvaIY9GeXgYD7fluZN7vHY

conner01

Reaction score
It would require a major fall by an offensive player to have one even be BPA
Offensively a OT is a need but don’t think the quality will be there at 58. We are pretty set at the rest of the oline, WR
Without looking at who they passed on it’s hard to judge the picks but I think just looking at who is likely to be there I would guess safety would most likely be the best talent at 58

RamziD

Reaction score
Jones can’t defend the run. I don’t think we’d be interested.

Avery

The Dog that Saved Charleston
Reaction score
I think the pickings at 58 are going to be slim. A lot of people will rip our draft, but that’s what happens with no first and low picks every round.

HomeBiscuit

Reaction score
Chauncey all the way! Dude destroyed a top10 Michigan team from the safety position.

RamziD

Reaction score
Really?
I seen all his games, and seems he played it pretty good to me.

That is his big knock on scouting reports, considerably weak against the run. All I’ve seen are clips, haven’t watched full games, though.

reddyuta

Reaction score
I read that they are interested in Dawson Knox,hope they are not interested in RD 2.