Kangaroo

Reaction score
Both teams need have the worse starting QB of the Big Time Programs

Both teams need to bench there starting QB's and go with there young guys

Those guy sux and sux bad

LatinG187

Defense Wins Championships
Reaction score
Your wrong on that one my friend.This was supposed to be the game where Chris Rix finally beat My Canes and didn't.But Brock Berlin on the other hand really stepped it up tonight and showed everybody why he's the starting QB.I was very impressed by Berlin's preformance tonight.

Mamba

RatisBeast
Reaction score
LatinG187 said:
Your wrong on that one my friend.This was supposed to be the game where Chris Rix finally beat My Canes and didn't.But Brock Berlin on the other hand really stepped it up tonight and showed everybody why he's the starting QB.I was very impressed by Berlin's preformance tonight.
Well Rix chokes (i'm the fsu fan unfortunately) i've always thought so. I'm less than impressed with Berlin, I don't see Miami doing much with him at the helm, just like i don't see FSU doing much with Rix at the helm. I hate to put all the blame on the guy, so i won't. He really isn't that bad, he's a great athlete, but just not a good qb IMO. I hope the best for him, and hope that he takes the heat well. After all, it's just a game, and a 20 something year old guy, shouldn't be having to put up with people's BS over a football game.