Twitter: Mic’d Up! Sounds from the Weekend

IAmLegend

Reaction score
I love this team. I love Dak. I love Garrett. I love Lawrence. I love Jaylon. I love Zeke. I love cooper. I love Jerry. I love them all and I don’t care what you think.

ShockedDishonestCoypu-max-1mb.gif

BigTimeBlues

Reaction score
I love this team. I love Dak. I love Garrett. I love Lawrence. I love Jaylon. I love Zeke. I love cooper. I love Jerry. I love them all and I don’t care what you think.

Yeah there's a whole lot of love going around when they're winning :D

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
you could tell from Zeke’s body language he was pissed on that keeper.

I like that. Good energy. Everyone on the team is competitive and wants the football and/or a touchdown. Competitive fire is something this team desperately needs...

DogFace

Carharris2
Reaction score
This team is still together and confident. I’m glad only some fans gave up.

That video proves me wrong too. Garrett was talking to players and giving instruction.

I’m impressed all around with this team bouncing back in that fashion.

Tangle_Foot

Reaction score
Winning does cure-all, but I need to tip my cap to Pollard, that was one hell of an 11-yard run. I think we need to figure out how to get him a few more touches in the second half of the season. He's more than just a change of pace back, the kid runs tough.

DogFace

Carharris2
Reaction score
Winning does cure-all, but I need to tip my cap to Pollard, that was one hell of an 11-yard run. I think we need to figure out how to get him a few more touches in the second half of the season. He's more than just a change of pace back, the kid runs tough.
Yes when Austin inevitably gets hurt he needs to, at least, fill that role as well as back up to Zeke.