Video: Mic’d Up vs. Commanders "You Killed Somebody" ~ Zeke on Looney

Blackthorn

Reaction score

-1:53 Big Joe killing people
-3:57 "I don't have a contract" ~ Gary Brown

I hope that Gallup can keep elevating his game.

superonyx

Reaction score
Love this. Thanks for posting. For all the heat Coop gets for his attitude, or lack thereof, he seems to be well loved and interacted with by his teammates.

Also, I'd definitely resign the RB coach.
Thats tough to watch. Hearing the RB coach hits home.
These guys have families and losing a job like that can be devastating. Probably means uprooting the kids from school, moving far away and starting all over. Maybe at a college program.

Sepia

Reaction score
Love this. Thanks for posting. For all the heat Coop gets for his attitude, or lack thereof, he seems to be well loved and interacted with by his teammates.

It was interesting because they laughed at Coop for saying “I’m good” when it comes to getting himself a TD, as if he didn’t want one.

phildadon86

Reaction score
Thats tough to watch. Hearing the RB coach hits home.
These guys have families and losing a job like that can be devastating. Probably means uprooting the kids from school, moving far away and starting all over. Maybe at a college program.
Oh well. They make more money than any of us here. So I am sorry I dont feel bad. If i was bad at my job for 10 years I wouldn't be in line for a promotion. Id be out on my *** with no concern for my family. And i haven't made 6 million a year. So yeah. Does it suck. Of course. I actually like Gary Brown, but at the end of the day results based business.

superonyx

Reaction score
Oh well. They make more money than any of us here. So I am sorry I dont feel bad. If i was bad at my job for 10 years I wouldn't be in line for a promotion. Id be out on my *** with no concern for my family. And i haven't made 6 million a year. So yeah. Does it suck. Of course. I actually like Gary Brown, but at the end of the day results based business.
Gary Brown makes $6M per year?

Last I checked Zeke and Pollard were considered to be one of the top RB tandems in the league. I'm not sure how JG paycheck or our TEAM's inability to win can be used to justify the callous crucifixion of one Gary Brown.

sideon

Reaction score

I'm pretty sure he gets more heat for his disappearing act in road games.

phildadon86

Reaction score
Gary Brown makes $6M per year?

Last I checked Zeke and Pollard were considered to be one of the top RB tandems in the league. I'm not sure how JG paycheck or our TEAM's inability to win can be used to justify the callous crucifixion of one Gary Brown.
I am more angry at Garrett but dont feel bad for any coach on this staff

Kumala808

Reaction score
its not letting the head make the decisions you got an owner who wants it all

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
The players obviously want the coaches back.

The players only want the coaches back because they have absolutely no discipline or jurisdiction over them. A real coach would enforce rules, punishment, leadership, dominance, etc. Garrett and his rag tag group of coaches don’t do this, meaning our players run “The Star”, do whatever they want, say whatever they want, etc.. it’s like a substitute teacher. The children rule the classroom when a real teacher isn’t in place...

texbumthelife

Reaction score
The players obviously want the coaches back.

Dont know how you got that out of the video. I didn't get that at all. Looked to me like a bunch of guys playing football and a coach smacking their ***** when they did well. Didn't give me any sense of the players feelings towards the coaches at all. What did you see/hear specifically that gave you that impression?

Zekeats

theranchsucks
Reaction score

I would def let the rb coach go! He is part of the problem. Trying to be buddy buddy rather than a coach. This was obviously a problem on the amazon series and the lack of respect he got from Zeke was obvious.

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
I like these videos, but this one serves as a reminder to how strange Sunday's game was. The only time in my life the Cowboys won, and I couldn't celebrate it.

Seems Gallup, Cooper, and Cobb have a real good rapport. Would love to see Coop and Cobb back next year.

ultron

Reaction score
I usto think Zeke didn't really listen to Gary Brown at all, but this video made me want to retain his services. I like his energy and attitude - he keeps his guys up at all times.