Twitter: Micah “3 and out” Parsons

Swanny

Reaction score
Admittedly a BS call as the NFL has gone too far is making this a touch football game which impacts the outcomes of games.
I agree a BS call. I hate what the NFL has done to the game. However If they don't call that a sack then it is intentional grounding and the ball would have been spotted there anyways. So the result is the same.

USArmyVet

Reaction score
It’s a BS call for sure.

But I get it. In that grasp, if Parsons slams Herbert could’ve broke something and ended his season. He wasn’t going anywhere so I understand the call.

Crappy. But I understand the thinking. This wasn’t like the Dak play against the Rams where he escaped with Collins

Careful as that opinion may get you called a bitter person by Rockhead.

CowboysRule

Reaction score
Spot on!

Your uncle is so right. Micah Parsons does look like another LT. Yet, some people want to move him back to linebacker?
:huh:

No way! Micah needs to stay where he's at...at DE and let him wreak havoc on opposing QBs!

If that costs D-Law or Gregory to have to move inside? Oh well, that's life. Micah definitely showed he has what it takes to become another Lawrence Taylor, and he needs to stay at DE!
:flagwave:
You know LT was a linebacker, right? His skills would be more on display at LB, giving him the freedom to roam. Yes he played well at DE but he was going against a back up. My big worry is would he hold up for a full season there? He isn't really built like your traditional DE.

USArmyVet

Reaction score
Just making an observation. You are a very bitter individual.

Says the person (wouldn't want to misgender you) who constantly calls people haters/trolls as part of his personal agenda and gets emotionally triggered should anyone criticize Dak....yeah, I'm the bitter one. I suggest you buy a mirror.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Says the person (wouldn't want to misgender you) who constantly calls people haters/trolls as part of his personal agenda and gets emotionally triggered should anyone criticize Dak....yeah, I'm the bitter one. I suggest you buy a mirror.
Haters are the ones, like you, who do nothing but go from one Dak thread to another(or any positive thread) and tell everyone how bad he is. Again, you reap what you sow.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
You know LT was a linebacker, right? His skills would be more on display at LB, giving him the freedom to roam. Yes he played well at DE but he was going against a back up. My big worry is would he hold up for a full season there? He isn't really built like your traditional DE.
I hear you.

Micah's smaller size has to be taken into account when asked to go full-time against much bigger opposing Olinemen. But, the same would be true if he was moved back to LB but asked to blitz off the edge. Micah has to keep using his speed and quickness to keep opposing Olinemen from putting so much weight against him. What I worry about are Micah's knee ligaments. Can they hold up against the constant grinding, pushing, cutting and speeding past much bigger and heavier Olinemen trying to block him?

Eanwen

Reaction score
From the time Micah has a hand on Herbert to the time he throws it, Herbert goes back a good 4 yards. I'm trying to think of a time a qb goes backwards 4+ yards with a defender on him and it's not called a sack. Maybe Eli vs. Patriots but I'd have to see the replay.

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score
I hear you.

Micah's smaller size has to be taken into account when asked to go full-time against much bigger opposing Olinemen. But, the same would be true if he was moved back to LB but asked to blitz off the edge. Micah has to keep using his speed and quickness to keep opposing Olinemen from putting so much weight against him. What I worry about are Micah's knee ligaments. Can they hold up against the constant grinding, pushing, cutting and speeding past much bigger and heavier Olinemen trying to block him?

Cowboys were missing Lawrence and Gregory, doubt we'll see Parsons at DE as much when Gregory is back, and certainly when Lawrence is back also...

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
From the time Micah has a hand on Herbert to the time he throws it, Herbert goes back a good 4 yards. I'm trying to think of a time a qb goes backwards 4+ yards with a defender on him and it's not called a sack. Maybe Eli vs. Patriots but I'd have to see the replay.

A lot of these QBs who make their living running around and making a play.. I think Dallas at the very least can provide some resistance against that with Parsons.

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score

See it with Brady all the time...

USArmyVet

Reaction score
Haters are the ones, like you, who do nothing but go from one Dak thread to another(or any positive thread) and tell everyone how bad he is. Again, you reap what you sow.

Funny seeing as how you go from one thread to another calling people haters/trolls so perhaps get off the soap box.

Verdict

Reaction score
Spot on!

Your uncle is so right. Micah Parsons does look like another LT. Yet, some people want to move him back to linebacker?

No way! Micah needs to stay where he's at...at DE and let him wreak havoc on opposing QBs!

If that costs D-Law or Gregory to have to move inside? Oh well, that's life. Micah definitely showed he has what it takes to become another Lawrence Taylor, and he needs to stay at DE!
That would work out ok on QB pressures, but Parsons will eventually be hurt playing against OTs every week.

Kareemovweet

Reaction score
Still not sure how that qualifies as a sack when the QB got rid of the ball before being taken down.
If it wasn't going to be a sack then it would/should have been intentional grounding as the ball never reached the LOS and there was nobody in the area where he threw to...

CWR

Reaction score
Agreed but Chargers would have had 3rd & Goal on the Dallas 17 instead of 3rd & Goal on the Dallas 25 which may have changed things for the Chargers instead of them settling for a FG from the Dallas 11.

Whatever man they took away a turnover from us and created a loss of downs by missing an obvious PI on Coops 4th down play. This one wasn't nearly as clear as either of those. Stop apologizing for winning. The self loathing Cowboys fan is disgusting.

CWR

Reaction score
Spot on!

Yes please let him move around and dominate. He's too good to limit.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
Whatever man they took away a turnover from us and created a loss of downs by missing an obvious PI on Coops 4th down play. This one wasn't nearly as clear as either of those. Stop apologizing for winning. The self loathing Cowboys fan is disgusting.
Throw in a pile of holding penalties they didn't call.