I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Oh good lord
The over on how many passes we call this week? 10

AKATheRake

Reaction score
195 - 1 now with that stat.

Packers said just keep running the ball playing behind and let’s have the safeties sit on Lambs routes so we can create 2 turnovers to get back into the game.

It’s that easy to adjust and take a win from us? We had the bye week, 2 weeks to prepare.

We got the Vikes who I think we lose to. Giants we beat but they’re getting better every week, have a better record and are playing the Lions this week, us the next.

Washington is now 5-5 and in the Wildcard hunt. Heinecke or not, they just beat the Eagles and are on a winning streak.

Every time this team starts getting talked about like a top tier team, we start regressing.

They need to focus on each week at a time and cut their Super Bowl and we’re the best defense in the league talk. Prepare each week on that 1 opponent in your face, do your jobs on the field and don’t say anything other than the week in front of you. Playoffs and Super Bowl talk shouldn’t even start until week 14 and you’re heavily in the mix.

These guys played half a season and everyone around them is getting better and adding reinforcements while Micah and Tank are getting more banged up and our d-line and o-lines are starting to show their warts. Zeke still busted up and isn’t practicing fully and Dak hasn’t gotten on the same page with his wideouts. Tyron Smith still not back and the rookie is starting to show why he’s a rookie. Teams still talking about how they know Moore’s playbook and showing it late in games.

Begging for OBJ to help on the Super Bowl run and then they lose after a 2 week bye and are playing 2 teams with better records than them the next 2 weeks. These guys from the Shanahan and McVay coaching tree just seem to know how to run on us since the playoffs years ago. Doesn’t matter who our D coordinator is. Guess what? We play another HC from that coaching tree this week.

Play the guy in front of you. Do your jobs on each down at all positions and keep your mouths shut cause they’re getting stuffed right in it. Teams have adjusted and gotten better while you guys are dreaming like you’re in the Super Bowl. Wake up.

Last edited:

Cmac

Reaction score
Hmmmm....how about not letting the fans down??!!?? Oh, and why has Dak never come out and said something similar about not letting the defense down? Oh wait, he is too busy blaming his WR and TE.
Have you listened to Dak's press conferences?......So much of the "We have to get better"...."We will look at the film and get better". So many interviews watered down to cover up the #$@#$. And I don't agree with throwing people under the bus.....address that in the lockerroom. Don't agree with Micah tweeting it.....address that in the lockerroom.

Team is full of talk. Now walk it. Look in the mirror before looking another man in the eye.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
Hmmmm....how about not letting the fans down??!!?? Oh, and why has Dak never come out and said something similar about not letting the defense down? Oh wait, he is too busy blaming his WR and TE.

He has you choose to not see it... wonder why that is. PLenty of times has said "I need to play better" "Thats on me" but again you may have a blind spot when it comes to Dak truths