Micah Parsons appreciation thread

Smith22

Reaction score
Parsons was a bright spot in an otherwise pathetic game. Brown should be apologizing for playing like a total turd.

75boyz

Reaction score
Wow. This guy is SENSATIONAL. We are all gutted right now but on a positive note, we have Mr Parsons on a rookie contract for several more years. That will surely put a smile on your face!
What a player. Props to him.

He is a foundation to build around and pleasure to watch.
Hope McClay gives him some more help that is at least somewhat similar to him, lol.

jmo

RS12

Reaction score
Hate to see a Ware repeat. Go to another team to win a ring.

TequilaCowboy

Reaction score
Wow. This guy is SENSATIONAL. We are all gutted right now but on a positive note, we have Mr Parsons on a rookie contract for several more years. That will surely put a smile on your face!

Parsons as a rookie is already the BEST player on this team....yes, even better than ZMartin. I just hope his career ain't wasted away like some other Cowboys in the past 25 years.

Sully

Reaction score

He was "sensational" and this defense still allowed 500 yards.

Mr_437

Reaction score
Very true!

It's going to be fun watching us waste away the prime years of Parsons' HOF career.
Exactly DWare re-run. I hope the put together another defensive draft to get Parsons some help.

unionjack8

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
My advice to Micah.

Do NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES sign another contract for this team.

Go somewhere that you can become who you should be destined to be, go win superbowl instead of being hamstrung by this sad shower of ***** owner, coach and team mates.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
yeah he is good, I like him.
But thank the teams that drafted the 2 corners dallas wanted too, cause if those 2 or 1 of them
were still on the board, some other team would have got parsons.

75boyz

Reaction score
So many times. You see the tackle blatantly hold him by the neck. Unbelievable

I first noticed this in the Charger game. Now when I watch the film after the game it's exactly as you say. It's about as blatant as can be. Maybe only after a couple or so years in the league will the refs actually call these fouls for this guy that are incredibly obvious.

He's getting the rookie treatment right now from the refs it seems. His reputation/performance will likely earn him getting his fair share called in the future I would hope.

jmo

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Thank the heavens he is ours!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

75boyz

Reaction score
This guy is great but by the end of next season when we still do nothing he will get beaten down and become a “hot boy”

Gosh PLEASE no.
He actually represents TRUE substance over sizzle.

I pray he will NOT become a product of his environment and continue to be an outlier.

jmo