Micah Parsons Believes He And Diggs Can Be "Even Better" Than Jalen Ramsey And Aaron Donald

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
https://www.nfl.com/news/micah-parsons-trevon-diggs-even-better-than-aaron-donald-jalen-ramsey

"It's hard to say we're the best because I know we're young and we still make mistakes," Parsons told Jori Epstein of USA TODAY Sports. "It's hard to put us over Aaron Donald, the greatest defensive player in history, with Jalen Ramsey. So I won't do it yet."

"But I think we can become them or even better if we learn together and stick together."

What say you? Do you love the confidence or do you think he talks a little too much?

Or both?

I'm on the "both" side here. I love the confidence, but if you're going to talk like that you have to back it up.

It would require one guy to be an all-time great, maybe even the GOAT, and the other guy to be a multiple time all-pro if you want to be even better than Donald and Ramsey.

phildadon86

Reaction score
https://www.nfl.com/news/micah-parsons-trevon-diggs-even-better-than-aaron-donald-jalen-ramsey

"It's hard to say we're the best because I know we're young and we still make mistakes," Parsons told Jori Epstein of USA TODAY Sports. "It's hard to put us over Aaron Donald, the greatest defensive player in history, with Jalen Ramsey. So I won't do it yet."

"But I think we can become them or even better if we learn together and stick together."

What say you? Do you love the confidence or do you think he talks a little too much?

Or both?

I'm on the "both" side here. I love the confidence, but if you're going to talk like that you have to back it up.

It would require one guy to be an all-time great, maybe even the GOAT, and the other guy to be a multiple time all-pro if you want to be even better than Donald and Ramsey.
I dont think he is saying anything bad here. He compliments the heck out of them and is using 2 great players to aspire to become. I love it personally. When I competed I didn't want to be an "ok" soccer player. I wanted to be Maradona.

perrykemp

Reaction score
In theory I don't mind players talking like this -- it's important to aim high and if you want top be the best you have to acknowledge who is currently the best.

That said, we have seen this play out year after year with Cowboys players and it almost always seems to come back and blow up in their face.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score

Or both?

Right on cue...another "cry about it" complaint against these players or team.

You need help.

RS12

Reaction score
Micah has HOF ability. I don't think Diggs will ever be as good as Ramsey though. Makes big plays but gets burnt more than you would like on routine plays.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
So we are bothered because *checks notes* our best Defensive players are attempting to improve and play good enough to be better then the best Defensive players in the league.

Got ya. Makes perfect sense.
Some are certainly bothered, but that only happens when it's a positive topic. :lmao2:

Carson

Reaction score
So we are bothered because *checks notes* our best Defensive players are attempting to improve and play good enough to be better then the best Defensive players in the league.

Got ya. Makes perfect sense.
That’s how people take it lol.

Next thing somebody will post for clicks “MICAH PARSONS CLAIMS HE IS BETTER THAN AARON DONALD!!!”

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
We have some sensitive folks on here for sure.

It's the same ones that are always whining and crying though, so not that surprising, but it's still odd they'd rather talk about other posters instead of the actual topic.