Twitter: Micah Parsons breaking ankles

T-RO

Reaction score
Yeah he was definitely undersized.. I doubt he ever got much above 225. As for the second part.. I have no problem with continuing to use Parsons all over the place. Inside, outside, off the ball, on the line.. wherever.. Moving him around frees him up to make plays and keeps the offense from painting a target on him. Also once Tank and Gregory are back we can line him up outside on obvious passing downs shoulder of either guy and alleviate the possibility of doubling anybody. I think once we get those guys all on the field together 50% of drop backs will end in a sack.

Love the idea of 50% sack rate, but that's not gonna happen. No team now can ever achieve that or get close to that. Ball gets out too quick in NFL. But we might have a top 3 pass rush, and that's saying something!

RonnieT24

Reaction score
Love the idea of 50% sack rate, but that's not gonna happen. No team now can ever achieve that or get close to that. Ball gets out too quick in NFL. But we might have a top 3 pass rush, and that's saying something!

LOL.. I was being facetious.. but I do agree that our pass rush will become at least top 5 once all those guys are playing together. I should have said a pressure, a hurry or a sack. Though I have always struggled to understand the difference between a hurry and a pressure.

T-RO

Reaction score
LOL.. I was being facetious.. but I do agree that our pass rush will become at least top 5 once all those guys are playing together. I should have said a pressure, a hurry or a sack. Though I have always struggled to understand the difference between a hurry and a pressure.

A Pressure is when you hurry the QB and also yell at him. ;)

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
Oh lord... Parsons is the next LT. Here we go... someone bring Bill out to remind #11 not to eat the cheese!

HUMBLE Beast. HUMBLE Beast! (In fairness, both Parcells and Belichick said that DeMarcus Ware reminded them of LT, give Parsons some more time, and he may earn it too)

bill-parcells.webp