Twitter: Micah Tweet

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
They are killing his spirit.

And this is what the club was tweeting at the same time....you can't make this stuff up.

Welcome, Micah and have a good time!!!

7l8v.gif

plymkr

Reaction score
Probably the only thing that could truly have an impact on the Joneses' mind-set if players walk away when their contracts run out instead of re-signing and tell them it's because the Joneses aren't committed to winning. If the Joneses weren't able to retain these players other than by tagging them, it would force them to sign some quality outside FAs. ... And leaving would give our players a chance to actually compete for a Super Bowl title, like it did for Ware when the Joneses chose to cut him loose.
I agree. The only problem is Beasely did that and so did Chido and now Gregory. But when players say that we as fans rush to the organization's defense. Well some of us do. What I would love is a Cowboys players strike against Jerry. They don't show up to work and go on strike until he hires a GM and stops undermining the coaches.

Well now that I think about it some players don't show up for big games so maybe they have tried it :muttley:

glimmerman

Reaction score
Was he replying to Lambs picture. Maybe he meant it as a good thing. What was he replying to.

SpaceCowboy99

Reaction score
1 - welcome to the cowboys FA and Off-season

2 - please shut up and get off Twitter. In 10 years when you have earned enough credit then talk. Until then just play good and go sit in your corner.

ICP

Reaction score
I hope Parson gets out of Jerry World ASAP. A place were good players go to die.:facepalm: I been a Dallas fan like forever. I'm so sick of these two clown idiot's that run this team. Almost unbearable any more. Unfortunately for me I hate the rest of the NFL. Can't jump ship to another team. So I guess I'll just watch to watch knowing my team is out before the season even begins. But on the positive side. I'll save a ton in not buying any new Cowboy merchandise...:dance:
Lol, when I read this I thought I wrote it! Sums my feelings up exactly