Video: Michael Gallup, Dak Prescott & Kelvin Joseph Gift Miranda a New Car

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
It's great to see these players doing their part in giving a new car to a lady so deserving.
Good character, indeed, lives with our guys. It's a real source of pride to see this!:thumbup:

Last edited:

Hadenough

Reaction score
I bought a 1973 Pinto wagon for 100 Dollars drove it for over 350,000 miles that is as close as I have ever been to getting a free car. And the best car I have ever owned
Thats more impressive than MIranda being gifted a car!!

Scotman

Reaction score
This hits home for me. I spent a good portion of my childhood homeless. Legitimately homeless. I remember the people along the way that tried to help. Because we usually ended up on the road again, they probably felt like their efforts didn't help. But, hope is a powerful thing even when it only comes in spurts. The last time I was homeless was at 18 (in the 80's).

Reading the comments here, it's obvious some of you have never been in her shoes...or theirs. First, it sounds as if not so long ago she didn't even know where she would be sleeping. Today, she owns a new car. It represents a whole lot more than just a ride. Progress and stability can foster more progress and stability. It also wasn't such a grand gift that she has to sell it to keep moving forward. It's a massive gift of hope with an ignition switch.

I can also speak from some experience from their end. I was able to retire in 2018. Obviously not at the same level as Nissan or these guys, but I've reached a position where I have a little bit to give. So, I do. I can't imagine poo pooing the gift here. Insinuating it wasn't enough or that they shouldn't get credit because someone else probably footed the bill is short sighted. Their involvement makes the gift possible. Their involvement creates an opportunity for advertising dollars to reach much futher down the ladder...directly to someone trying to find their way.

I hope none of you ever understand her end of this story. I really don't. But, if you're in a position to laugh at the gift of a Nissan Rogue, start giving more. There's just as much (or more) hope in giving than there is in receiving.

John813

Reaction score
Glad to see those three step up in some way to help out someone who had fallen on hard times and looks to be on the upswing.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
It just doesn't get any classier for SOME, of the Dallas Cowboys players.

texbumthelife

Reaction score
Man, losing Gallup is gonna sting. I get it from a business standpoint, but it's gonna sting.