Video: Michael Gallup: "I Would Never Say That"

8FOR!3

Reaction score
Think about how good that Steelers team was with JuJu and prime AB. If Gallup and Coop can somewhat replicate that and then we have that xfactor in the slot CEEDEE Lamb, look out NFL.

Redball Express

All Aboard!!!
Reaction score
Not great hands or body control, though the latter seems to be improving.

I'm skeptical of #2s. They are set up to look good while the #1 gets all the attention. Even worse for us, with Zeke getting attention too.

Williams. Harper. Both overrated. Harper was no #1. Williams couldn't get any interest in free agency, and they were right. He isn't even in the league now.

I like him more than Harper or Williams, but expect he'll end up like much like Harper, overpaid in free agency and cut as bad value before his contract is done.
One of the things that stick in my mind is our WRs after Dez was cut.

We ended up with nobody and had to play by committee and Dak drowned until Cooper was traded for.

Now suddenly we have an orgasm of WRs and people believe we need to micro plan how to keep them.

It gets comical at times.

Why don't we all wait to see how things play out and if we play a whole season first?

This stuff is so useless to figure out this early.

jrumann59

Reaction score
Which has usually contained a good amount of drops, if I'm not mistaken, and even if I am, the most recent season is what a player is usually rated on.
in two seasons together Cooper has had 11 drops 8 in dallas and 3 in Oakland. Gallup has 16 in his 1st 2 seasons

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
in two seasons together Cooper has had 11 drops 8 in dallas and 3 in Oakland. Gallup has 16 in his 1st 2 seasons
I can't find Cooper's stats from this past season. How many did he have, and how many did Gallup have?

All I can find so far is that Amari only had 82 more yards and 2 more TDs than Gallup. That doesn't seem like a big difference between a #1 and #2.

Last edited:

jrumann59

Reaction score
I can't find Cooper's stats from this past season. How many did he have, and how many did Gallup have?

All I can find so far is that Amari only had 82 more yards and 2 more TDs than Gallup. That doesn't seem like a big difference between a #1 and #2.

Gallup had 11
Cooper had 5

Cooper played pretty banged up most of the season also.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
I suggest they hype him up to trade him in the offseason. Rather than resign. Signing Amari and drafting CD allowed the front office some flexibility with how they handle Gallup.

No, my brothuh. Git your own.
in An Amari/CD scenario, one goes down then fat boy Mac is looking for a WR in the draft.
we never learn.