Twitter: Michael Gallup is at the Cowboys facility today; Su'a-Filo will start at LG

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
I hope the kid just gets a chance to not think about what happened for 3 hours. I personally went through something similar and going to work and doing something that you good at does help.

I can't agree enough. I lost my brother in May after a brief illness and the Gallup news really hit close to home when I heard it.

If I could give him any advice, it's that moving forward with your life does help in the healing process.

You never get over it, but you get used to it. And I am sure Gallup's brother would want him to play, too. As others have said, we have your back, Michael!

Praxit

Reaction score
..maybe, Gallup has good day tomorrow. Also glad Sua Filo is playing. Jason trusting the process if it works, keep rolling with it.

lane

The Chairman
Reaction score
Can not even imagine what Michael is thinking right now..My heart breaks for him though ...and if he can somehow muster the strength to get through tomorrow's game and be productive then that will be an incredible feat on this young man's part. I really like Michael and think he would really light up with better qb play. Dak and Michael hooked up on a sweet route for a td in the first game..Hopefully history repeats manana.

One things for sure ...his team and fans are going to have his back..

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
If CWill is healthy, use him as extra blocker like Seattle is doing to further help the running game.
TE eligible plays on goal line or short yardage.

They normally have just two backup OL. An OT and a OG/OC.

Redmond is on the injury list and I think Su-Filo can play OC if needed which would allow C-Williams to the backup OG.

C-Williams does move like a TE. I don't like to put too much on a rookie's plate, but he likely could function as the 2nd TE and not just a jumbo package guy.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
We got you Gallup. We are family. I remember the game Dez had after his father passed away. It was special. The game ball moment had me choked-up.

I remember the Dez game but it seems like it kind of came and went. That was a big time catch especially at that moment. I didn't realize how deep that pass was.