Michael Gallup is back

OGCowboy

Reaction score
...last game and this game MG was flashing the old juice again
Peeps here were hatin on him....no surprise
I got MGs six
I like this vatto...always have. He’s tough and the best high point WR we have although Lamb tryin to one up him a bit on the jump balls....it’s cool like always say competition is good
Puro Cowboys

Oz-of-Cowboy-Country

Reaction score
He could have had 100 yards also if Dak had thrown it deeper on that go route. But with him and Dak both missing time here lately, I guess they have to get their timing back. Because that would have been a completion in years past.

But yes Gallup is back.
OBJ who?

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
I got MGs six
I like this vatto...always have. He’s tough and the best high point WR we have although Lamb tryin to one up him a bit on the jump balls....it’s cool like always say competition is good
Puro Cowboys

We need him playing like that. Makes it tough on defenses to focus on Lamb.

conner01

Reaction score
I got MGs six
Puro Cowboys
So much of a recovery is mental and he’s getting his head back right

OGCowboy

Reaction score
So much of a recovery is mental and he’s getting his head back right
Absolutely
That’s also one of the reasons I’m skeptical of OBJ...I mean he’s back to back on same injury. I’m very iffy on what he has left. Everyone talkin likevhes gonna sign and jump in the fire. I don’t see it

Reaction score
I got MGs six
Puro Cowboys

That was a bright spot to the game, Gallup looking like his old self.

RobZ

Reaction score
I got MGs six
Puro Cowboys
Verdad

Big D

Reaction score
Absolutely
That’s also one of the reasons I’m skeptical of OBJ...I mean he’s back to back on same injury. I’m very iffy on what he has left. Everyone talkin likevhes gonna sign and jump in the fire. I don’t see it
He won't be right and ready to really compete until next year mid season. What's the point of getting him?

lukemartin79

Reaction score
Yes he gets better every week and was great today. They weren't the best throws either, he made great catches on every one of his.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
I got MGs six
Puro Cowboys

HE'S BACK AFTER ONE REALLY GOOD EFFORT LOL LOL LOL COME ON NOW

Jipper

Reaction score
And this is why obj isn't a priority....our top 2 are great....our 3 and 4 are debatable and with Washington coming back it's looking good...